Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering – May 2013 Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott, AZ, GPA: 3.0
- Highly proficient: CAD: CATIA V5, UGNX6, and SolidWorks, Microsoft Office Suite
- Matlab/SimuLink (proficient), ANSYS/Fluent (proficient) , LabView (intermediate)
- Experienced with the use of shop equipment/tools in the machining of metals, wood, and composites
- Skilled in interpreting schematics and drawings
- Other: Project/team management
Project Manager (Senior Capstone Project)
Aug 2012 —May 2013
- Led team of 9 individuals in performing detail design, manufacturing, testing, verification, and validation of a “Spacecraft Attitude Control Simulator” (SACS)
- Solved problems amongst team members in order to ensure project success and completion
- Responsible for much of the CATIA design, configuration management drawings, BOMs, manufacturing, and ordering of materials while maintaining budget
Lead Designer/Researcher (ASIMS) (ERAU, Prescott, AZ)
Nov 2011 —Apr 2012
- Developed a structural health monitoring system, which located and quantified intensity of damage on an aircraft using a system of piezoelectric sensors
- Gained experience in research and development of new technology
Project Lead (Balloon Satellite) (ERAU, Prescott, AZ)
Apr 2012—May 2012
- Designed system in CATIA, saving time and materials during the construction phase
- Gained manufacturing experience with carbon fiber composites, temperature model simulation, and Matlab data animation and analysis
Engineering Materials Lab (ERAU, Prescott, AZ)
- Gained experience with engineering materials through research, formal lab reports, and experimentation (metals, ceramics, and composites)
- Machines used included hydraulic machines, SEM, Rockwell/Vickers, grinders, shaker-table, ovens, and polishers
Summer Intern (Ourada Engineering, Rocklin, CA)
May 2012 —Aug 2012
- Responsible for field-work including land and construction surveying with GPS systems
- Gained experience with contracts and logistical operations
NASA Space-Grant Intern: CanSAT (ERAU, Prescott, AZ)
Aug 2009 — May 2010
- Designed the method of deployed rotor controlled decent to fit competition requirements
- Used CATIA, UGNX6, and rapid-prototyped components
- Responsible for ordering materials while maintaining budget
Volunteer Tutor -CAD/Math (ERAU, Prescott, AZ)
Jun 2010 — May 2013
Crew Lead (United General Contractors, Marysville, WA)
Jun 2011—Jan 2012
President- Team 2930 (FIRST Robotics) (Snohomish, WA)
Sep2008— June 2009
Washington Aerospace Scholars
Sep 2007—Aug 2008
Order of the Engineer, Induceted MAy 2013
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.