DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN ELECTRONICS
Ph.D. DEGREE | 2009 - 2012 | Université de Bretagne Occidentale, Brest
Laboratoire en Sciences et Techniques de l'Information, de la Communication et de la Connaissance (Lab-STICC)
Etude et mise en œuvre d’une méthode de conception et de réglage systématique et automatique de filtres planaires hyperfréquences à base de stubs
* RF, Microwave and mmW design
* Microwave filter synthesis (Stub filters with transmission zeros)
* Automated electromagnetic tuning for microwave filters design (Hybrid methods, Direct methods, Space Mapping, etc)
* Electromagnetic effects modelling in planar technologies (microstrip and stripline)
* Global and local optimization algorithms (Genetic Algorithms, Particle Swarm Optimization, Simulated Annealing, etc)
* Basic knowledge in neural networks
UNIVERSITY DEGREE | 2001 - 2008 | Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona
School of Telecommunications Engineering of Barcelona (ETSETB)
DEGREE FINAL PROJECT | December 2008
Bandstop Filter with continuous reconfigurability in selectivity, bandwidth and central frequency
* Cross-coupled planar microwave filters
* Reconfigurable microwave filters
* Carles Musoll, Cédric Quendo, Jean-François Favennec, Eric Rius, Benjamin Potelon, “Logiciel de conception et de réglage automatique de filtres planaires hyperfréquences à stubs” (in progress).
* Carles Musoll, Cédric Quendo, Jean-François Favennec, Eric Rius, Benjamin Potelon, “Automatic
design method for wideband stub filters” (will be submitted after applying for the patent).
* Carles Musoll-Anguiano, Ignacio Llamas-Garro, Zabdiel Brito-Brito, Lluis Pradell-Cara, Alonso Corona-Chavez, “Fully Adaptable Bandstop Filter using Varactor Diodes”, IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, 2009.
* Carles Musoll, Cédric Quendo, Jean-François Favennec, Eric Rius, Benjamin Potelon, “Méthode systématique de réglage de filtres planaires hyperfréquences à base de stubs”, 17èmes Journées Nationales Microondes, 18-19-20 Mai 2011, Brest (poster in French).
* Carles Musoll-Anguiano, Ignacio Llamas-Garro, Zabdiel Brito-Brito, Lluis Pradell-Cara, Alonso Corona-Chavez, “Characterizing a Tune All Bandstop Filter”, IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Workshop Series on Signal Integrity and High-Speed Interconnects, Guadalajara, Mexico, 19-20 February 2009, pp 55-58.
* Carles Musoll-Anguiano, Ignacio Llamas-Garro, Zabdiel Brito-Brito, Lluis Pradell-Cara, Alonso Corona-Chavez, “Filtro Banda Eliminada con Reconfigurabilidad Continua en Selectividad, Ancho de Banda y Frecuencia Central”, XXIII Spanish National URSI Symposium, Madrid, Spain 22-24 September 2008, 4pp. (in Spanish).
JUNIOR CONSULTANT | Sayós&Carrera | January 2009 (9 months)
Helpdesk in Barcelona College of Pharmaceutics (COFB).
Tasks: Management of the deployment of electronic prescription throughout Catalonia region.
Knowledge in virtual private networks and digital certificates.
DIMAT-ENGINEERING SERVICES INTERNSHIP | March 2007 (1 year 6 months)
Part-time internship in the Engineering Services Department in Barcelona.
Tasks: In charge of drawing connection and execution diagrams for the communication systems between electrical distribution substations.
Thorough knowledge in analogue and digital telecommunication systems of electricity providers companies (SDH, PLC, Optical Fiber)
* Simulation Tools: ADS/Momentum, HFSS, PSPICE
* Programming: Matlab, C, Visual Basic and Java
* Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Catalan and Spanish | bilingual
English | B2 level
French | C1 level
German | A2 level
QUENDO, Cédric | Thesis co-director
Lab-STICC - UBO
FAVENNEC, Jean François | Thesis co-director
Lab-STICC - UBO
Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Brest - Technopôle Brest Iroise
LLAMAS-GARRO, Ignacio | Bachelor thesis director
Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.