Date of Birth: 1st August 1986
May 2012-Today Blu Electronic Milan (Italy)
Design and Development Engineer
· Design and development of circuit boards for use in aerospace stations
· Responsible for the management of a space program
· Design and development of power and analog electronic circuits (DC-DC converters, Power Drivers, Current limiters, over/under-voltage protections, Control logic circuits)
· Test and Debug of circuit boards
September 2011-March 2012 Pegasus MicroDesign Milan (Italy)
· Design and realization of a single stage, high efficiency microinverter for photovoltaic systems.
Micro-inverter for solar power generation
· This paper appears in: 2012 International Symposium on Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Automation and Motion (SPEEDAM).
· Date of Conference: 20-22 June 2012
· Author(s): M. Pisano; F. Bizzarri; A. Brambilla; G. Gruosso; G. Storti Gajani
· Page(s): 109 -113
· Pubblication Type: Conference Publications
March 2010-April 2012 Politecnico di Milano Milan (Italy)
· Master of Science in Electronic Engineering
· Dissertation: “A single stage, high efficiency microinverter for photovoltaic applications”
September 2005-April 2009 University of Catania Catania (Italy)
· Bachelor of Electronic Engineering
· Dissertation: “A single stage transconductor for second order filters”
· Italian: Native Language
· English: Level B2 TOEFL
· Programming Languages: C, Matlab
· Operative Systems: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu)
· Word Processors: Microsoft Word, Latex
· Spreadsheet: Microsoft Excel
· Simulation Tools: OrCAD Capture CIS, OrCAD PSpice, OrCAD Layout, PAN, Simulink, LTSpice
· Sport: Football, Volleyball, Sailing, Chess (Regional Champion of Sicily), Jogging, Swimming
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.