2008-2012 SENER Ingenieria y Sistemas S.A. Madrid
Electronics designer in the aerospace department, involved primarily in the design and testing of control electronics of mechatronics on-board satellites.
Main projects and positions:
· Primary Payload, SEOSAT/Ingenio satellite
· Responsible of electronics subsystem subcontracting
· Analysis of requirements, systems engineering
· Flip Mirror Subsystem, Sentinel 3 satellite
· FPGA designer responsible
· Analysis, design and test of an FPGA controlling a precise mechanism
· Analysis and support for the electronics (FMEA, radiation analysis, FDIR analysis, etc.)
· Scan Mechanism Breadboard, Meteosat Third Generation satellite
· Electronics responsible
· Analysis, design and test of motor driver electronics
· HGA and MGA APME, BepiColombo satellite
· Electronics designer
· Design and testing of motor driver electronics
· Worst Case Analysis of the electronics, radiation analysis
2007-2008 EE department – ETSIT-UPM Madrid
Intern in the electronics engineering department during the realization of the Engineering Thesis.
2012-present Utah State University Logan
Pursuing Master of Science in Electrical Engineering.
· Focus on space systems, computer architecture and VLSI design
· Cumulative GPA: 4.0
2003-2008 ETSIT - Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) Madrid
Graduated as Telecommunication Engineer (equivalent to Master according to ABET accreditation). Major in Electronics.
· GPA: 8.85 out of 10, including 26 courses graduated with honors.
· Ranking position: 1 out of 346 (valedictorian)
· Engineering Thesis: graded 10 out of 10. “Design and implementation of a simulator for the reconfigurable architecture SORU”. Defended in September 2008.
· Development status of the telescope for the Ingenio/SEOSAT mission primary payload
· SPIE proceedings 8167. 2011
· Challenges and Solutions on the Development of the Ingenio/SEOSAT Mission Primary Payload
· Third Recent Advances in Quantitative Remote Sensing. 2010
· SORU: A Reconfigurable Vector Unit for Adaptable Embedded Systems.
· ARC2009. Reconfigurable computing: Architectures, Tools, and Applications. 2009
Awards and fellowships
· Special mention for the excellent academics record during the three first degree years given by the ETSIT-UPM.
· Special mention for the excellent academics record in all the degree given by the ETSIT-UPM.
· Four fellowships granted by Madrid government to the best students in the entire region, during the academic years 2004/2005, 2005/2006, 2006/2007 and 2007/2008.
· Scholarship from Obra Social La Caixa, to study a Master of Science in the United States
Courses and seminars
· ARC2009. Karlsruhe, 2009. 40h
· Fundamentals of Electromagnetic compatibility. York, 2010. 40h
· RADECS2011 short course. Seville, 2011. 8h
· Fastrad training course. Tres Cantos, 2011. 8h
· Satellite Toolkit (STK) Certification. Online course. 40h
Knowledge of technologies
Knowledge in the next engineering technologies and software tools:
· Programming languages: C, C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, Java, assembler (x86, MIPS and 68000), OpenCL
· Operating systems (user level): Windows, Linux
· Database systems: MS Access, MySQL
· Office automation suites: Microsoft Office, Open Office, LaTeX
· CAD/Graphics: Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Microstation
· Hardware description: ABEL, VHDL, SystemC
· Full-custom VLSI design: Microwind, Virtuoso
· Electronics simulation: PSpice
· Electromagnetic simulation: CST
· Radiation simulation: FastRad, Creme96
· Labview: FPGA and several acquisition modules
· Others: Matlab/Simulink
· Spanish: mother tongue
· Catalan: mother tongue
· English: fluent
· TOEFL: 102 out of 120. February, 2011.
· Certificate of Advanced English (Cambridge University). June 2010
First Certificate in English (Cambridge University).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.