To gain a dynamic and challenging role in the area of electronics, electrical, and communication engineering that will offer me the best opportunity for further development of my abilities, skills and knowledge in an established firm with long term career growth possibilities.Would prefer to have a rotation in job responsibility to enable overall professional growth.
ELTEL SYSTEMS (P) LTD (Leading Satellite communication equipment distributors in India) Bangalore, that offers Satellite Communication solutions to several Broadcasters, DTH service providers & VSAT solution providers. The company deals with the distribution and servicing of satellite equipments such as High power amplifiers(TWTAs & SSPAs), Satellite Modem(IF &L band), BUC, LNA ,LNB, Up converters and Down converters,Active , Passive splitters Matrix which are extensively used in the field of Earth Stations, DSNG,VSAT,Broadcasters. We offers support for various products of leading companies such as COMTECH XICOM, TERRASAT, TELEDYNE PARADISE DATACOM, ETL, CMI, etc
Designation: Senior Engineer.
Duration: October 2008 to till date.
Job Profile & Professional synopsis:
· Installation, repairing and maintenance of the above mentioned equipments
· Utilizing experience and skills to perform warranty and service contract repairs.
· Provide back up support to field engineers through telephone, and email support to customers when needed.
· Organize and schedule regional service visits to customers.
· Provide on-site training of operational and maintenance procedures to customers.
· Experience in High Voltage Equipments Servicing and Testing.
· Hands of Experience in RACK and Heavy Equipment Installations.
· Proficient use of multi-meters, soldering equipment, hand and power tools.
· Good computer proficiency.
Clients: BEL, ISRO, MCF, ITI, ESSEL SHYAM, VISUAL TECHNOLOGIES, HUGHES, SUN NETWORKS, E-TV, CNBC-TV18, AVANTEL, ECIL, INDIASIGN, RELIANCE, AIRTEL, PRASAR BHARTHI, ZEE NETWORKS, BSNL, SAC, etc.
· Installation, testing and commissioning of five 400W C Band 1:1 XICOM TWTA Antenna Mount system with controller at Indiasign, Gurgaon in Feb 2011.
· Installation, testing and commissioning of XICOM 1:1 HPA TWTA 2000W Rack mount System with controller at BEL Ghaziabad For Police network at samanvay sadan at Delhi June 2012
· Installation, testing and commissioning the XICOM 200W SSPA Rack mount system for Visual Technologies at Noida 2010.
· Installation, testing and commissioning of Twenty TELEDYNE PARADISE DATACOM 125 KU Band 1:1 SSPA System at BEL, Bangalore for their MCT project for Defense in June 2011.
· Installation, testing and commissioning of Sixty TERRASAT 40W KU Band IBUC at BEL Bangalore for their DMRR project for Defense in July 2011.
· Installation, testing and commissioning of TELEDYNE PARADISE DATACOM 1:1 100W C Band SSPA system for ISTRAC, Bangalore 2011.
· Installation, testing and commissioning of TELEDYNE PARADISE DATACOM 1:1 100W C Band SSPA System for SATHISH DHAWAN SPACE CENTRE ISTRAC at SHRI HARI KOTA in ANDRA PRADESH in Jan 2012.
· Under gone TELEDYNE PARADISE DATACOM Satellite IF Modem Testing and Commissioning for IDR 2Mbps,8Mbps Date rate at SM Creative Gurgaon for BSNL /TSEC from June 2012.
· Done a Field Trial for TELEDYNE PARADISE DATACOM Satellite IF Modem for BSNL between Sites Jammu & DODA in J&K which comprises of establishing satellite Link between sites, checking the stability of power, frequency and bandwidth allocation spacing with various Modulation and code rates and finally Traffic monitoring in September –October 2012.
· Established the SCPC link between Jammu & DODA earth station for BSNL configuration 8Mbps IDR G.703 interface using Paradise Modems IF in J&K in September 2012
· Done a Field Trial for TELEDYNE PARADISE DATACOM Satellite IF Modem for BSNL between Sites Sekandabad(UP) & Portblair which comprises of establishing satellite Link between sites, checking the stability of power, frequency and bandwidth allocation spacing with various Modulation and code rates and finally Traffic monitoring in December 2012-January -2013.
· Established the SCPC link between Sekandabad(UP) & Portblair earth station for BSNL configuration 8Mbps IDR G.703 interface using Paradise IF Modems in 2012
· Installed and commissioned the TELEDYNE PARADISE DATACOM Satellite IF Modems at Space Application centre Ahmadabad (Gujarat) for LVDS,RS422 interface in Jan 2013.
· Handled the TSEC of TELEDYNE PARADISE DATACOM Satellite IF Modem for BSNL on April 2013.
· Handled the service support for Comtech Xicom, Teledyne Paradise Datacom, Terrasat, CMI, ETL products.
· B.E. in Electronics and Communication from Dr TTIT engineering college KGF, Karnataka, Visveshvaraya technological university securing first class, 2008.
· Diploma in Electronics and communication from D.A.C.G. Government polytechnic securing first class Chikamagalur, Karnataka, 2004.
· 10th from Mountain View school securing first class, Chickamagalur, Karnataka, 2001.
· Attended the COMMUNIC ASIA SATCOM show in Singapore Representing our company in June 2012.
· Excellent aptitude and capabilities to adapt quickly.
· Willingness to extensive travel, national or International.
· Exceptional customer interaction and problem resolution skills.
· Ananalytical mind with the ability to think clearly and logically.
· Date of Birth : 17/04/1985.
· Marital status : Single.
· Languages Known : English, Kannada and Hindi.
· Holds Passport and driving license.
Mr Balachandar Mr Rajat Mathur
DGM Telecom Manager
Telecom and Broadcast systems SM Creative,Gurgaon
Bharth Electronics Limited Mob:+91-9717595438
Mr Siddharth sign Mr Daman Sign
Senior Executive-Telecom Deputy Manager-(Teleport &DSNG)
SM Creative,Gurgaon INDIASIGN,Gurgaon
Declaration:The above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge. Relevant originals can be produced whenever required.
Bangalore: SUNIL BL
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.