Areas of Expertise and Technical Skills
◘ Geospatial Intelligence Specialist ◘ GMTI Analyst (Fused Intel Production) ◘ EO/IR NIIRS Certified Analyst
◘ Spectral Imagery Analyst ◘ Space-based Collections Manager ◘ Present Oral/Written Briefings
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI/SSBI (Active since 2001) CI Polygraph: Completed 2008
GMTI Analyst/Exploitation Tool Evaluator; ManTech SRS Technologies 10/2008 - Present
· Establish user requirements, evaluate system utility, determine usability and conduct software testing on emerging motion intelligence, SIGINT and activity based (ABI) technologies developed within Innovision.
· Key subject expert for NGA/IDA’s Analyst Workshops and User Engagements, and active in greater community through the GMTI Community of Practice (COP) conferences and working groups to improve tasking, collection, processing, analysis and metrics.
· Liaison for NGA/IDA to military and industry partners to build strategic relationships with corporations and different Services to gather technical concepts and user inputs while aiding in the development, transition and transfer of IDA’s advanced technologies.
· Worked with scientists and engineers to refine modes, processing and exploitation algorithms to extract maximum utility from national and Service radar collection systems, focused on denied area and “hard target” problems.
· Conducted GMTI-centric multi-INT data analysis in support of national tests, operational requirements and homeland defense, to include providing timely multi-INT analysis of GEOINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT data.
Imagery Analyst/Collection Manager; ITT 10/2006 – 10/2008
· Provided technical and collections expertise to direct overhead, airborne and commercial imagery collection in support of national activities and time critical operations as a Data Collections Manager for NGA’s Image Quality and Utility (NIQU) program.
· Prepared collection strategies for all AGI data collection, investigated AGI related technologies, provided responses to relevant intelligence and technical issues, and coordinated with senior staff for implementation of advance algorithms.
· Tiger Team participation to address Commercial Imagery Exploitation issues and discrepancies, performing numerous Return to Operations (RTO)/Return to Missions (RTM) “Quick-look” Assessments.
· Contributed to NIIRS evolution through expert inputs to NEF, and calibration and evaluation testing of EO/IR systems.
· Ensured that image processing was consistently performing within required parameters on collected imagery, and that the derived products were being correctly disseminated to the appropriate image libraries (UNIL, NIL, WARP, WARP Extreme, IAS, Q2 Client, IPL, CIL, RMS, NES, CALA, IVAP, VAP, JFCOM/JRIL, JWAC, PMAA, NCDS, IEC, ETPR, MASINT and BRIO).
· Tested GEOINT tool performance against the Product Quality Operational Criteria, and assessed their usability and interoperability.
· Assisted in planning, coordination, development, implementation, and execution of a comprehensive Product Quality Assurance (PQA) program to address system development, transition and operations; including operational concepts and procedures.
Geospatial Intelligence Specialist/Cartographer MC&G; USMC 02/1998-05/2006
· Applied technical expertise to analyze and integrate commercial and Government hyper-spectral (HSI) and multi-spectral imagery (MSI) to produce meaningful geospatial intelligence in support of III Marine Expeditionary Forces operations. Expertise is rooted in formal training in spectral imagery processing and exploitation for both commercial and military applications.
· Managed geospatial product requests resulting in the dissemination of hundreds of maps, charts and related terrain, hydrology and feature products. Worked as part of a team to develop a vector database that more efficiently supported production for II MEF.
· Performed precision ground control survey operations to provide positional data for various weapons delivery and C3 systems.
· Trained subordinates on GIS systems, tested new GIS software, and recommended upgrades and modifications to tool developers.
· Microsoft Office Suite
· NIPR, SIPR, JWICS
· Raster Roam
· SOCET GXP
· Web Access Retrieval Portal (WARP)
· ERDAS Imagine
· DotMatrix, ISR Forensics Tool, MOVINT Client
· Remote View
· Google Earth
· RDOTS, MARS, Atlantis, Geospatial Warehouse
· WRANGLER, GALE Lite
· SAR Workbench
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.