Space Systems Engineer
Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace (ISAE-Supaero)
French Graduate School of Aerospace Engineering
SUPAERO Post-Graduate Advanced Master Space Systems Engineering
- Dynamics and Control, Mission Analysis and Orbital Mechanics, Design of satellites, Advanced Control
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
Spanish Graduate School of Engineering
ETSEIAT Aeronautical Engineering Graduate program (bac+5)
2009-2012 Major in Aerospace Engineering
- Astrodynamics, Spacecraft Design, Space Propulsion
IES Escola del Treball
Graduated with Honors. Equivalent of high school diploma in mathematics, physics and chemistry.
2014 – 2016
Thales Alenia Space (Alten)- Functional Chain Validation Department
EXOMARS project: Functional Chain Validation for EXOMARS
- Implementation of test procedures
- Test execution on the avionic bench
- Analysis of test results
- Delivery and presentation of FCV Test Reports to ESA
- Update of Test Specifications
2013 (6 months)
EADS/Astrium- Mission, Image Processing & Performance Department
Final master project: Mission Planning for Earth Observation Satellite
2012 (6 months)
Integrated team project: MarsMinor; Design of a Low Cost Mission to Mars
2011 (6 months)
Final year project: Design and Manufacture of a Colloidal Thruster
2011 (8 months)
Fifth year team project: SoySat; Conceptual design of an Earth Observation Satellite for monitoring Soy Crops
2011 (4 months)
Fourth year team project (Awarded by Sener):
Analysis and Structural Design of a Blended Wing Body
Programming: C, C++, VB, Matlab/Simulink
Software: Microsoft Office, STK, Solid Edge, Ansys
Spanish: native speaker
English: advanced – Toefl IBT 97
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Co-founder of the Spanish Aerospace Students Association on 28th November 2009
- President of the Spanish Aerospace Students Association from 2009 to 2011
- ETSEIAT and UPC scholar board member from 2009 to 2011
- ETSEIAT students president from 2010 to 2011
- Interested in space system engineering, earth observation, active debris removal, rocket and spacecraft propulsion, and space exploration
- Travelling, Movies, Literature
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.