· Telecommunication Engineer in Communications (M.Sc. Eng.), ETSE Telecomunicación, Universidade de Vigo.
o Main topics: Signal Processing, Electronics, Telecommunication Systems, Remote Sensing and Software Engineering.
o Master Thesis: Proposal and Test of a reliable OBDH architecture for a generic nano or picosatellite, developed at the National Institute of Aerospace Technology (INTA), Madrid, (see work experience below)
· Participation in the XATCOBEO project (Cubesat for educational purposes, developed by “Universidad de Vigo” and INTA for European Space Agency (ESA)).
· Three months of practical training in electronic systems reliability in the Maintenance Department of PEUGEOT CITROËN AUTOMOVILES ESPAÑA, SA, Vigo.
· Young Graduate Trainee (YGT) at ESTEC, ESA (European Space Agency)
Earth Observation Future Missions Division
o Development in MATLAB and analysis of simulation models for GNSS Radio Occultation (RO) atmospheric sounding.
o Study of link and error budgets at system level.
o Detailed GNSS receiver simulator in different modes for RO:
· Simulation of acquisition and tracking algorithms for GNSS signals and processing of atmospheric profiles.
o Frequency sharing analysis and evaluation of compatibility for new Earth Observation systems (preparation of next WRC-15-ITU)
· Master Thesis at INTA: Proposal and Test of a reliable OBDH architecture for a generic nano or picosatellite.
Ø Study of the Space Radiation Environment.
Ø Irradiation Tests over a set of components (ARM microcontroller, Xilinx CPLD and Actel FPGA) in the Centro Nacional de Aceleradores (CNA), Sevilla.
· Device programming
· Development and analysis of the Irradiation Tests.
Ø Design of a reliable OBDH architecture with the most reliable component chosen after the tests.
Technical Areas Of Expertise
· Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS):
o Link and error budgets.
o Receiver operation
o Radio Occultation Technique
· Signal Processing:
o Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Real Time Signal Processing.
o Communication Systems.
o Image processing and digital communication algorithms.
· Digital architectures based on programmable devices (FPGAs and CPLDs).
· Data Handling Systems.
· Software applications: high experience in MATLAB, Simulink, Octave, ModelSim.
· Low-level programming, machine languages, hardware description languages (VHDL).
· Actel FPGA design flow, VHDL coding, simulation, synthesis, place and route (Libero)
· ARM microcontrollers and tools (Keil uVision).
· High-level programming: C/C++, Pascal, basic Java.
· Operating systems: Windows, Linux.
· MS Office.
· Spanish and Galician: Mother tongue.
· English: Fluent. (1.5 years working in an international environment)
· French: Basic.
· Portuguese: Basic.
· Introduction to Spacecraft System Engineering Course presented by University of Southampton, Space Engineering; ESTEC, ESA, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
· Course on Propagation Effects, Channel Models and Related Error Sources on GNSS; ESAC, ESA, Madrid, Spain.
· Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Principles, Mission Design and Applications, ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
· Principles of Remote Sensing, ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
Other Activities and Interests
· Traveling and meeting new people
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.