· Full network understanding of 2G/3G / UMTS mobile communications.
· Working knowledge of IP networking, routing and switching protocols deployment and operation of mobile satellite uplink trucks covering live broadcast
· Knowledgeable testing, system verification and integration as well as operational deployment of mobile satellite communication systems
· Good knowledge of satellite communication systems and equipment (testing and verification, data communication and networking).
· An outstanding, mature approach in networking and personal mobile & satellite communication system
· A positive attitude with time management, problem solving and interpersonal skills
· Dedicated in professional attitude, detailed oriented enthusiastic and hardworking
· Has vision shares ideas/concepts and drives collaboration
· Maintains commitment and effort over long periods, in spite of setbacks
· Makes effective use of technology to manage information
· Actively seeks feedback on customers' satisfaction
· Proficient in MS Office, the Internet and Windows applications
· Strong technical writing and documentation skills
· Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering
· Master Degree in Personal Mobile and Satellite Communication
2010-12 Executive Operation REDtone Telecommunication Pakistan Pvt Ltd
· Provide technical support to corporate clients for discounted call services and explore methods to enable REDtone services on various PABX systems
· Deployed digital auto-dialer Parlay i30i first time in Pakistan, later it was put into operation nationwide.
· Worked on VPS, soft switch for Class 4 offload
· Took part in design and implementation of MVOIP service KITE Communications.
· Working on customer care side of Kite Mobile MVNO network.
· Working on Kite Calling card service.
· Working Configuration and maintenance of Nextone soft switch.
May-12 Senior Executive NOC ClickSat Yahsat, Pakistan Pvt Ltd
· Working as point of contact for satellite HUB customers reporting trouble and assist them in troubleshooting.
· Responsible for monitoring Clicksat’s broadband satellite services 24*7 by using satellite Routers 9260 &9460.
· Responding to outages and working closely with customer and field operations to diagnose circuit problems like Bandwidth Configuration, Signal Strength, Data Rate Usages..
· Coordinating with teams all over Pakistan for new remote installation.
· Testing of new equipments & Work with Satellite Operator in case of issues at their end to ensure 24*7 network operations.
· Responsible to visit customer sites for troubleshooting.
· Level 1 troubleshooting related to internet services provided by com
May-13 Network Engineer Sindh Information and Archives Dept. Govt. of Sindh
· Network Deployment & Maintenance
· Designing & Implementation of Wireless (Sub)Networks
· Provided complete IT support, including planning, network design, software & hardware configuration, user training.
· Developed and implemented network security strategies, including levels of access and user groups.
· Assist in upgrading Network from Windows 2K environment to Windows 2K3 Server environment and configureCisco routers and switches.
· Operate and monitor ISA Server Computer
· Administer LAN activities such as ID creation, manage space quotas, maintain up-to-date back-up records, provide access to applications and printers and apply group policy objects.
· Install and manage software packages, configure services such as DHCP and DNS, monitor network traffic.
· Install, maintain and manage MacAfee Security Center package.
· Provide overall technical support to the entire LAN and Office Users.
2008 MSc. Telecommunication University of Bradford, United Kingdom
2007 B.E Electronics Engineering M.U.E.T Jamshoro Pakistan.
· Performance Analysis and Simulation of UMTS/WCDMA Network Capacity using Mimo Schemes
In this Thesis the uplink / downlink performance is analyzed for the 3rd generation Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS) system considering assumption of different Single Input / Multiple Output and Multi Input / Multi Output (SIMO/MIMO) Methods
· Design and implementation of Mobile Jammer
In this thesis I have carried out research on the mobile jamming techniques, its mechanism and how it work
· Certificate of Participation in Workshop on Instrumentation Interface design for automation in research and industry and seminar on leadership and time management
· Certificate of participation as volunteered in 21st All Pakistan Electrical and Electronics Engineers student seminar at Mehran University
· Certificate of Training in Wireless Networks from Cell Com Telecom School
References: Available Upon Request.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.