· Intern at NASA Johnson Space Center (20th May 2013 – 9th August 2013) “Eagleworks” laboratory for advanced propulsion physics. Supported the ability of the laboratory in performing high fidelity mission analysis and design.
· MSc in Space Management (October 2012 – August 2013), from the International Space University of Strasbourg.International, intercultural, interdisciplinary program focused on space policy and business. Project manager of “Mars-X”, team project based on Human Exploration of Mars from its Moons, supported by NASA and Lockheed Martin.
· MSc in Space Engineering (September 2010 – October 2012), focused on “space propulsion” and “orbital mechanics”, from University “Sapienza” of Rome, Italy. Thesis topic: “Affordable Mars mission through a system of spaceports”
· BSc inAerospace Engineering (September 2007 – October 2010) at University “Sapienza” of Rome, Italy. Thesis topic: “Theoretical and experimental work on a reusable micro-rocket”.
· Classical Studies high school Diploma (2002 - 2007), “Liceo Classico Marco Terenzio Varrone”, Rieti, Italy.
· 2013: IAC Beijing 2013. CARAVAN (Cargo Autonomous Rendezvous And Velocity Adjustment/Navigation) orbital tug system that will replace or augment upper stage launch elements enabling operators to realize payload capabilities double and triple their present values. The tug transfers satellites from low earth parking orbits to their operational locations. This direct insertion capability allows manufacturers increase payload mass by eliminating high risk propulsion systems and reliance on inflated launch prices. Co-author: Chrishma Singh-Derewa, NASA JPL.
· 2013: IAC Beijing 2013. Mars-X (Human exploration of Mars from martian orbit) it proposes a scenario to explore Mars by landing humans on Phobos and returning them safely to Earth, in order to prepare the foundation for the first human mission to the surface of the Red Planet. The Mars-X solution replaces the classical GER (Global Exploration Roadmap) approach by summarizing the Moon and asteroid strategy with the idea of going to Phobos instead proving all the technologies needed for the first manned mission to the surface of the Red Planet.
· 2012: IAC Napoli 2012. OASIS (Operations And Service Infrastructure for Space) develop a progressive network of spaceports using the most effective resources to enable space exploration and commercial activities, and ultimately to extend humanity throughout the solar system. The creation of orbital and planetary surface transportation networks holds the key to the realization of an affordable and accessible space.
· USA, Cape Canaveral and Florida Institute of Technology (1st June 2012 – 4th August 2012): ISU Space Studies Program 2012 (SSP12), 25th anniversary of ISU, 134 participants from 30 Nations, 3 participants from Italy. Team project about manned exploration of the solar system. Head of engineering group where I was responsible for all the technical aspects of the final report. The team project, called “OASIS”, envisioned the creation of an orbital refueling and service infrastructure to improve future Space travel capabilities and answer the new commercial market requests. The project was also presented at IAC 2012 in Napoli.
· France, Bordeaux (July 2010): ESA and CVA 11th summer school. 39 people from different European Countries. One month programme. Only 3 engineering students from Italy. Experience with team project and multicultural environment.
· Italian: mother tongue
· English: Level C2, fluent, working proficiency
· French: Level B1, intermediate
· IT general: excellent knowledge of the Office Suite, including Visio and Project
· IT professional: excellent knowledge of Matlab language, Fortran and Copernicus
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.