May 2020 - Present (2 years)
Ariane 6 embedded flight software :
- Test plan definition based on functional and design requirements
- Development and refactoring of proprietary testing suite
- Binary generation, test campaign deployment on hardware target, results analysis
- Continuous Integration implementation with Jenkins
Aerospace demonstrator avionic system :
- Software coding, numerical interfaces implementation between embedded equipment and ground systems
- Real-Time simulations with Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL)
- Development of an emulator of the Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE)
- Test configuration and execution on electronic bench
CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEER
May 2015 – May 2020 (5 years)
Ariane 6 control system :
- Flight simulator development, refactoring, validation
- Flight control algorithm development, integration and cross-validation
- System performance optimization
- Technical documentation
- Support for launcher architecture : trade-off at system level (structure, software, safety, actuators)
Safran Electronics & Defense
Feb. 2014 – Apr. 2015 (1 year +)
Development of an application for a navigation system performance evaluation :
- Software development, numerical validation, tests, user interface creation, deployment
- Demos to client, support, bug tracking and correction
Airbus Defense & Space, Les Mureaux, France
Apr. – Oct. 2013 (6 months)
GNC system evaluation for non-cooperative orbital rendez-vous (R&T) :
- Definition, design and implementation of Model Predictive Control algorithm
- Spacecraft actuator system performance assessment
- Matlab/Simulink model design and integration in legacy ATV environment
- Frequent use of technical specifications of the ATV sub-systems (Propulsion, Control)
PIMM Laboratory (Process and Engineering in Mechanics et Materials), Paris, France
2012 (6 months)
Default Tolerant Active Control law (DTAC) design and simulation for mechanical structures under vibration load :
- Study on existing Active Control methods for damaged structures
- Development of a robust H-infinity control law with Matlab/Simulink
- Simulation and tests on a finite element model
ENGINEERING PROJECT INTERN
VAM USA (Manufacturer of tubular casings for the oil & gas industry), Houston, USA
2010 – 2011 (10 months)
Mechatronics & Production internship: Optimization of a robotized process :
- Improvement of the process productivity by integrating new equipments (optical sensors, abrasive wheels)
- Extension of the process to additional facilities: Technical specs elaboration
- Project management involving suppliers, logistics department and operators
2012 – 2013
Advanced Master in Space System engineering
ISAE/Supaero Graduate School, Toulouse, France
Post-graduate program in Satellite Design, Mission Analysis, Space environment
Professional Summer School (French Airforce Academy), Salon, France
Workshops, conferences and industrial visits.
Topic : European Space Transportation
2011 – 2012
Conjoint degree program in Control & Robotics (Programming, Mechatronics)
Paris VI University, Paris, France
2007 – 2012
Master degree in Mechanical & Industrial engineering (Design, Production, Assembly)
ENSAM ParisTech Graduate School, Paris, France
French : native speaker
English : fluent (extensive travels in Eire and US)
German : intermediate speaker
Software : Visual Studio Code, Jenkins, Matlab/Simulink, Microsoft Office, IBM Rhapsody, Catia V5 (Part, Assembly & Shape design), Solidworks
Programming : Ada, Python, Bash, C++
Environment : Windows, Unix
Project : Atlassian JIRA Confluence, Subversion, Git
- Associations Vice president of Arts & Métiers Junior Enterprise in Châlons, France (student organization providing engineering services to local companies)
- Member of the organization team for the 2007 ENSAM Graduate School Gala in Bordeaux, France
- Hobbies : Guitar (8 years of practice), Mountain sports (Hiking, Skiing), Football (University tournaments)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.
Finally, when posting a job, you consent to have your contact details made public.