Spatial engineering for the earth observation - Space optics instrumentation
**** Work experience
Earth observation engineer in climate and meteorology activities - Météo-France / CNRM / CNRS / ESA (Toulouse - France)
Mission: Assess the quality of the ozone Climate Data Records delivered by the ESA-CCI program to provide added values for climate modelling activities at Météo-France
- Climate quality assessment of optical satellite data (methods using precursors, model simulations, re-analyses or assimilation have been employed in the data processing confrontation)
- Research and scientific investigations focused upon improving data quality
- Support to scientific requests and feedback on product quality at ESA product delivers teams
- Contribution to written reports, and other project deliverables and scientific work (posters)
Software used: IDL, NCL, NCO, bash, C and pack office, netcdf
Assistant engineer for earth observation – CNES (Toulouse - France)
Mission: Support activities in the optical physics team at CNES about the radiometric sensitivity of remote sensing instruments
- Analyses of the top atmosphere and surface reflectance on desert area in the spectral band of SWIR
- Confrontation of reflectances between instruments to validate methods of calibration
- Validation of modeling of the BRDF in the visible spectral band and enlargement in the SWIR
Software used: Matlab, Excel, bash, IDL, ENVI and pack office
Assistant engineer in telecommunication research - FOTON laboratory (Lannion – France)
Mission: Highlight the Brillouin effect in a new type of optical fiber – DDM fiber
- Use of the OTDR to describe optical fibers
- Development of an optical bench (distributed feedback laser, powermeter, optical amplifier, optical circulator, polarization controller, optics coupler) to characterize the Brillouin effect
- Analysis and interpretation of measurements
Software used: Matlab, Excel and pack office
Project Management for a sports event (Lannion - France)
Organization of sporting events (biking, running and kayaking) to Lannion with 400 people: ENSSAT Raid Adventure. Responsibility in the communication of the project
**** Education and Training
2009 - 2012
2006 - 2009
Degree in Optical engineer at ENSSAT (Lannion, France) with an exchange program of 6 months at Tampere University of Technologies (Tampere, Finland)
Preparatory class for high scientific school
French high school diploma (Baccalaureate Scientific)
Exploitation : Windows, Linux/Unix
Software : Matlab, IDL, NCL, Pspice, Oslo, Zemax, NCO, CDO, ENVI
Languages : C, HTML, Bash
Others: Pack Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access…),Dreamweaver
Optics:Optical Instrumentation, geometrical optics, Fourier optics, signal and image processing, remote sensing, LIDAR, lasers, atmospheric radiation propagation, physical optics, guided optics
** Language skills
French: Mother tongue
English: Independent user (B2 level)
** Associative skill
Chairman of the Student Association
**** Personal skills
Skill Certificate of civil Security: « Prévention et secours civiques de niveau 1 »
Passion for nature and the environment
- Football for competition
- Tennis leisure
- Mountain hiking and skiing
Development of a website: www.meublesprioul.fr
Curiosity about visiting foreign countries: England, Germany, Italy, Finland, Sweden, Spain
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.