2009 / 2011
University “Politehnica of Bucharest” : Engineering and biotechnical systems management
2004 / 2009
University “Politehnica of Bucharest” : Biotechnical Systems Engineering
2000 / 2004
National Highschool “Matei Basarab” : Computer science
From 06.2013 – present
Name of the employer: GMV – European Space Agency
Position: Secure Infrastructures Engineer
- member of SSA ICT Team for Pilot Data Centres ICT Administration and Operations for European Space Agency, located at ESAC in Madrid.
- installation of applications in the integration and reference environment of SSA
- problem investigation and troubleshooting
- configuration and administration of Linux and virtualized servers (VMWare, databases)
- conduct security investigations and prepare security plans
- conduct servers and services (Apache, Glassfish, Liferay, Oracle) security assessments throughout the organization both manually and with the assistance of automated tools to ensure applications, systems, and networks are not susceptible to known attacks;
- analyze incidents and their respective vulnerability impact on the organization;
- participate in incident response plans;
From 11.2012 – 05.2013
Name of the employer: Self Employed
Position: Business and Security Analyst CRM software
- based on the company’s risk assessment and internal audit plan, perform actions to ensure compliance to policies and procedures
- plan, execute and perform IT security controls and Business Continuity Plan for Databases and Software involved
- planning and implementation of CRM system
- work with Internal Audit team and the departments to define objectives, and address technology-related controls risks.
- support the technical and business aspects of the implementation
- managing the transfer of data from other databases to the new CRM ( check data accuracy, consistency of data, data relevancy, validation )
- develop, apply and manage all components of the company’s implementation plan, including timeline, client expectations, training and management of the project team.
- maintaining and creating necessary documentation and resources for the company’s implementation process for all levels
- tracking and reporting project activity, management of the implementation budget
- collaborate with every internal division to identify activity needs for CRM functions.
- maintain active communication with company to adhere to requirements and to lead change efforts effectively.
- consult, work with, and service business departments to make recommendations on business and process improvement.
- help Functional Teams to Improve on their control environment and Review system processes and controls
From 10.2010 to 03.2013
Name of the employer: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Position: IT Manager Romania
- coordinating installation, configuration and administration of operating systems and applications on servers
- implementation and administration of systems and security procedures (antivirus, archiving, backup, etc.)
- local implementation of global IT policy
- perform infrastructure security assessments (network and server side related security tasks)
- advise and consult with Corporate IT department staff in order to reduce risks
- provide relevant metrics (improve existing and develop new ones) that allow the general business to understand risk as it pertains to the business
- ensure proper operation of computers, network connectivity and communications equipment; server management
- understanding of recognized security industry standards and best practices such as OWASP Testing Project, PCI DSS, ISO 27000 set
- ensuring network interconnection and access to global network
- administration and maintenance of existing voice and data network
- training and support for users in using the various applications
- user access permissions management
- experience with: VMWARE ESXi, Lotus Notes, Checkpoint VPN + Encryption, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Avamar Backup, Fortigate, Topex, Lenovo Systems, RSA Systems, Blackberry Sync
- budget management
From 09.2009 to 09.2010
Name of the employer: Bayer Healthcare
Position: IT Specialist
- windows servers virtualization on VmWare ESXi
- implementation of backup procedure
- MSSQL database maintenance plan
- installing and configuring windows servers for various applications
- installation, administration and users support for CRM system
- migrating users from windows xp to windows 7, massive software updates, domain migration
From 09.2006 to 04.2008
Name of the employer: Netbridge Investments
Position: System administrator
- assistance in Windows Server based projects, data migration, development of new environment
- installing and configuration windows server 2003 systems
- testing, evaluating and implementing new equipment and technologies
- developing procedures and solutions
- Active Directory administration
- Exchange administration
- Systems backup with Symantec BackupExec
- creation and administration environment for developers department : Linux OS, apache, MySQL
- implementation of the VPN server
- managing and applying security policies for users
From 09.2005 to 09.2006
Name of the employer: Netbridge Investments
Position: Help Desk Coordinator
- assist customers with Windows server projects, migrations, and new deployments with guidance.
- preparation of worksheets
- testing aplications and sending testing results to projects coordinators
- providing help-desk service to internal departments by phone, e-mail, on site
- technical IT team coordination
- ticket distribution
- acquiring the necessary IT equipment
- maintain relationships with suppliers
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.