Date of Birth: 14/10/1982
ACADEMIC HISTORY (AND QUALIFICATIONS)
- Telecommunication Engineering degree: Ingeniero de Telecomunicación at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid. (2001-2006) Specialising in radio frequencies and antennas.
- 2005 Satellite Communications. ETSIT
- 2005 Smart Antennas for Communications systems. ETSIT
1/09/2009 – Present
Senior Electrical Engineer (supervisor ) at RYMSA Espacio
Supervising and providing technical support to engineering teams, and participating in the electrical design of passive microwave devices and antennas. Design and supervision of required test campaigns and test set-up (including task management, instrumentation and test schedules). Responsible for electrical design, liasing with clients, and communication between design engineering teams, clients and managers. Elaboration of technical proposals.
Electrical designer in following programs: Vega Launcher S-Band TTC antenna, Exomars EDM UHF antenna,Exomars TGO X-Band TTC antenna, Galileo S-Band TTC Antenna, Star One C3 C-Band Feed Assy, Hispasat 1E C-Band and Ku-Band Preselector Filter and couplers, Intelsat 19/20 preselect filters and pre-down converter, ATV TRDS and PL antennas, Ka Band test couplers for Jupiter 1...
11/12/2006 – 31/08/2009
Electrical engineer at RYMSA Espacio
Electrical design of components and passive microwave devices (antennas, antenna array, couplers, splitters, low pass filters: corrugated, ridge step, waffle iron, coaxial; band pass filters; lambda/2 cavities, combline, dual mode, multiplexers, etc.) for space applications (communication spacecraft, military, and launchers) in bands: UHF, S, L, C, X, Ku y Ka. Prototype manufacture and performance testing in fulfillment of client requirements. Test campaign design (S parameters, radiation, EMC, power handling, multipactor, corona and PIM ) and test set-up. Also documentation (Test procedure and Test Report). Analysis of interaction between antennas and satellite structure, participation in technical proposals, design of electrical I/F and liasing with clients.
1/3/2005 - 30/7/2006
Scholarship at Sistemas Radiantes F.Moyano S.A.
Scholarship for final degree project, working in antenna department and participating in design of filters, diplexers for TDT, multiband antennas, mobile antenna and creating technical proposals.
- English: Fluent spoken, written and read.
- UK Residential Course : 3 week Scholarship studying in Worthing at The British Council. Upper-Intermediate level. July, 2000.
- Windows (95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7) & Linux Mandrake.
RF Software Tools:
- CST Microwave Studio
- Mician Microwave Wizard
- FEST 3D
- ANSOFT Enseble
- Microwave Office
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point..
- Article published in URSI 2006: "Diseño e implementación de diplexores modulares para televisión digital (DVB-T)"
- Full, driving licence
- Hobbies: Traveling, music, reading, cinema.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.