2008-2010: KTH University, Stockholm, Sweden
Degree: Master of Science in Engineering
2006-2010: Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France
Engineering training-included preparatory years
2003-2006: Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Ecoles,
a 2-years degree course in mathematics, physics and chemistry, preparing for the national entry examination for French Engineering Schools
2003: Scientific Baccalauréat:
French equivalent of High School Diploma,
General studies with a specialization in science and mathematics
WORK EXPERIENCE AND ASSOCIATIONS
September 2011- Today OHB System, Bremen, Germany.
Position: Galileo Satellite System Engineer.
· Interface Manager between Galileo Space Segment (OHB) and Galileo System Segment, Galileo Ground Segment and Galileo Operations.
· Coordination and organisation of the System Compatibility Test Campaign (SCTC) between the Control Centres and the Satellite.
· Project manager of the Interface between the Common Security Unit (CSU) and the Constellation Simulator (CSim) (budget of 700 k€).
· Being responsible for the support of the implementation of navigation satellite data for the ground based Constellation Simulator.
· Negotiation of conditions of Time Schedules, Personnel, Logistics, Necessity and Content of a SCTC.
· Analysis of technical problems occurring during test phases.
September 2010 - August 2011 European Space Agency (ESA):Aerospace intergovernmental organisation
Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Position: Graduate Trainee within the Galileo Operations and Evolutions department.
· Development and implementation in C++ of the OD&TS part in a GNSS volume simulator.
· Analysis of new constellation options for Galileo.
January-July 2010 Thales Alenia Space (Thales),Cannes, France
· Study and enhancement of a Precise Orbit Determination (POD) simulator with Matlab applied on CHAMP satellite.
SKILLS AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
French Mother tongue
English Fluent, writing and speaking
German Good knowledge in writing and speaking
Chinese Beginner (2 years of study)
Swedish Good knowledge (11 months of intensive study)
Spanish Basic understanding
Computer skills Softwares:
· Microsoft Office (+ Microsoft Project).
· Solidworks, Matlab (advanced knowledge).
· Microsoft Visual Studio.
· JAVA (intermediate)
Interests Tennis, Golf, Whisky tasting
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.