Date of Birth 03, october, 1985
· Date (from – to) June 2011 – Now
· Name of employer AVIO Spa.
· Occupation Structural design engineer
· Main activities I am involved in two main areas:
§ Preliminary design of the interstate ½ of the new launcher ARIANE6. ARIANE 6
§ Stress analysis on COPV (Composite Overwrapped Pressure Vessel). VEGA program (ESA).
§ Progressive failure analysis in thermal protection IXV Intermediate eXperimental Vehicle (IXV). ESA program
§ Thermo-structural analysis to predict the cyclic life (number of cycle) of a liquid rocket motor combustion chamber. Hyprob program (C.I.R.A).
§ Failure analysis and fracture mechanics on the propellant grain. ARIANE
o System and Environment:
§ Vibro-acoustic discipline owner
· Vibro acoustic V stage qualification. VEGA program
§ Damping methods implementation for condensed models in NASTRAN solver. VEGA program.
§ IV stage (liquid propellant stage) acceptance test. VEGA program.
§ Vibration test: In the frame of the POD-X research program (ARIANE V program).
§ GNC(Guidance Navigation Control) modal analysis. VEGA program (ESA).
§ C L A Coupled load analysis.VEGA Program (ESA)
· Date (from – to) April 2005 – 2007
· Name of employer Multivendor service s.r.l , Via Schiavonetti 470, Rome, Italy.
· Occupation Structural design engineer
· Main activities Cataloguing the calls and assign priorities
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
· Master DegreeAeronautical Engineering structural orientation (mark 110/110).
2007/2008-2009/2010 Academic year University of Rome "La Sapienza" faculty of Engeneering.
Ø Focus on:develop a useful numerical model (FEM) for prediction of impact damage on composite structures for aerospace.
Ø Thesis title: "Development and validation of FEM analysis on experimental basis for the prediction of impact damage on composite componentsof a launcher." Extensive use of non linear FEM tools.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering
2004/2005-2006/2007 Academic yearAcademic year University of Rome "La Sapienza" faculty of Engineering.
Ø Focus on: The argument has been developed around the study of structures of composite fuselages undergone crash.
Ø Thesis title: : industrial relapse of composites technology characterizing aerospace uses.
· PPL flying course.
2004-2006 City Fly, Rome, Urbe airport
Ø Obtained student pilot certificate. 55 hours of flight from which 12 certified pilot in command.
· Course of English language
May 2010 - December 2012
- Mother language: Italian
- Other language: English (independent user)
Organizational Skills and Competences:
- Very good planning and organizational skills acquired through previous work which was required manage problems according to the assigned priority.
- Knowledge and use of Project Management Plan (PMP
Social Skills and Competences:
-Through the work carried out, I learned the skills necessary to work in teams, and to learn new tasks quickly.
- I relate with my managers and colleagues in a harmonious and cooperative way, I gained method and pragmatism.
-Determination, self-motivated, proactive. Good relational skills and teamwork spirit.
- I have learned to coordinate my tasks with other team members, to manage priorities, to meet deadlines and to reach goals.
- I acquired good knowledge about producing scientific and technical reports and presentations to show gained results, in national and international meetings.
Technical Skills and Competences:
- 4 years experience in Finite Element Analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of FEM analysis software:
-MSC PATRAN/NASTRAN (linear static SOL101, normal modes analysis SOL103, frequency response SOL108/112, transient response SOL 109/111, optimization SOL200, nonlinear SOL400)
- DMAPprogramming , alter standard NATRAN solution.
-MSC MARC/MENTATnon linear analysis.
-MSC ACTRAN/ACTRAN VIFEM vibro-acosutic analysis
-VAoneSEA vibro-acosutic analysis.
-Very good knowledge of Altair Hyperworks:
-Hypermesh, RADIOSS, OPTISTRUCT Hyperview (linear static, normal modes, optimization)
-Very Good Knowledge of CATIA Dassault Systems.
-Good Knowledge of Matlab.
-Very good Knowledge of Office Applications, Windows and internet.
Artistic skills and competences:
-I fly RC airplanes models. I like to design and then make the aircraft by applying the knowledge and skills acquired during the studies at the University and at the flight school.
-My curiosity led me to attain a diving license.I can dive 50 meters deep with decompression time.
-Currently I give private tutoring in science subjects to students attending five years of high school and students enrolled in the first year of university
· Driving license cat B.
Full time availability.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.