Nationality: Mexican. Birth date: May 22nd,1987
MSc. Aeronautical and Space Systems– September 2013
Intitut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace (ISAE) – SUPAERO/ENSICA. Toulouse, France
BSc. Mechatronics engineering- May 2010
Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITESM). Monterrey, Mexico
PROJECTS AND EXPERIENCE
Eurocopter.On-board Systems integration. Donauwörth, Germany (2013, 6 months)
Prototype Helicopter EC135-CIGALHE. Stand by instruments harness electromechanical integration and installation by using Catia V5, Enovia VPM and SAP. Collaboration with the Modifications Manager for the serializing and validation documentation. Statistical analyses for the quality notes of the Tiger and NH90 grips.
ZHAW.Project: Electric Aircraft feasibility study. Zürich, Switzerland (Summer 2012)
Power and Energy, Weight and Center of Gravity analysis for an Electrical conversion of a Training aircraft. Project in collaboration with RUAG, ETH-Zürich and Siemens.
ISAE: SUPAERO/ENSICA Master projects. Toulouse, France (2011-2013)
- Definition of a vibrations correction using PIV measurements for a Counter Rotative Open Rotor engine integration. European Project CleanSky in collaboration with Airbus and DLR.
- Electric Tow-plane project. Explored the solution of converting a Fuel propelled aircraft to an electrical one. Mission Analysis and Battery-Cooling System Concept.
ITESM Bachelor project. Monterrey, Mexico (2010, 6 months)
Methodology of design and machining of the Formula-SAE racing car Masses in a 3-axis CNC machine. Collaboration with the Society of Automotive Engineers students' team.
ITESM Mechanics department. Position: CAD Instructor. Monterrey, Mexico (2009-2010)
Teaching on using Autodesk Inventor 2010 CAD software. Control of students’ notes. Evaluation and improvement of the pedagogical strategies of the course.
Engineer at ABr Control Distribuido S.A. Mexico City, Mexico (2009 and 2010)
- Engineering Supervisor. Integration and installation of the Control Cabinet Systems. Support to the on-field engineers team. Coordination of tasks and technicians (internship)
- Design Engineer. Design and simulation of the Lightning Protection System for the buildings in the National Palace and other governmental buildings
Applications: Autodesk Inventor, Catia V5, NX Unigraphics Machining, Enovia VPM, Open Modelica, Matlab, Simulink, Maple, SAP, MS Electronics Workbench, MS Office.
Languages: C++, VHDL, Assembler.
OS: Windows, Linux.
Spanish: mother tongue.
- ISAE/Supaero-Foundation Scholarship. Toulouse, France
- Excellence Scholarship (High School and University). Monterrey & Ver., Mexico
ITESM Borregos University Soccer Team.
Played in Local, Regional and Universitary Leagues. Veracruz, Mexico
Mobility and International remarks.
Lived in Zürich (CH), Toulouse (FR) and Augsburg (DE) for 3 years
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.