To obtain electrical engineer position at a reputable company/organization and apply my expertise in the fields of test, embedded design and control engineering.
Apr '09 Doctor of Philosophy, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Oakland University, Rochester, MI
Accumulative GPA: 3.87
Dissertation: Euclidean Adaptive Resonance Theory with Application to Nonlinear and Adaptive Control Systems.
Mar '95 Master of Science, Nuclear Engineering
Baghdad University, Baghdad, Iraq
Accumulative average: 80.904%
Thesis: General Purpose Setup Using Personal Computer Interface to CAMAC Parallel Branch Highway.
May '92 Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
Baghdad University, Baghdad, Iraq
Accumulative average: 75.900%
Ranked 10 in a class of 121 students.
Graduation Project: Modem Analysis.
April ‘11, 2011 – Present
Beaver Aerospace and Defense. A PSI company.
- Designing, programming, and hardware implementation of servo control systems.
- Designing circuit boards for aerospace and defense applications.
- Converting the design into schematics and PCB boards after doing testing and circuit analysis using Altium software package.
- Designing testing panels using LabView software package.
- Troubleshooting existing systems and suggesting solutions for the common problems in order to improve operation.
- Product testing and release of electrical designs into the engineering system, update design as changes are made and communicate change to customer.
- Reviewing customer documents and requirements, and translate them into software design.
- Reviewing customer documents and requirements, and translate them into electrical designs.
- Data mining and malfunction analysis for failing products and finding solutions for potential design problems.
Selected projects performed:
- Cool Runner II CPLD (Xilinx) and Arduino Mega2560-based three phase DLDC motor closed loop control system (R&D project).
- Bell 429 Helicopter landing gear actuators DAQ Control Board hardware design.
- Bell 429 Helicopter landing gear actuators V/I Sense Board hardware design.
- Bell 429 Helicopter landing gear actuators Relay Board hardware design.
- Bell 429 Helicopter main landing gear actuator ATP test software.
- Bell 429 Helicopter nose landing gear actuator ATP test software.
- Bell 429 Helicopter main landing gear actuator Endurance/Fatigue test software.
- Bell 429 Helicopter nose landing gear actuator Endurance/Fatigue test software.
- Bell 429 Helicopter landing gear actuator canopy cockpit unit (CCP) test software.
- Bell 429 Helicopter main/nose landing gear actuator Endurance test software for thermal chamber.
- Socata/Daher TBM850separation of particles door actuator ATP and Endurance test software.
- Aurora Flight Sciences servo control system. Hardware/software design and implementation.
- Lockheed Martin sniper pod system. Endurance, ATP, and QTP test software.
- Honda Aircraft elevator, aileron, and rudder trim actuators. ATP test software.
- Honda Aircraft elevator, aileron, and rudder trim actuators. Qual test software.
- Erickson Helicopter testing boards analysis and troubleshooting.
- Piper Aircraft worm gear testing system (Hardware/Software design and Servo Star 300 system configuration).
- R&D study on commercial motors and their use in aerospace actuator industry.
- Microprocessor based protection systems for endurance testing units.
- Updating and correcting PCB circuits for Honda Aircraft project using Altium 10.
- Lockheed Martin EDS system using Copley Xenus R10-230-40 servo amplifiers.
- Design and implantation of General Calibration software.
- Extensive calibration and test stands troubleshooting work.
May '02 - Present
Adjunct Faculty Memeber
Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, MI
Teach the following classes and labs
-Advanced Digital Electronics.
-Advanced Computer Applications.
-Circuits I and Circuits II.
-Computer Organization and Assembly Programming.
-Circuits I and Circuits II Lab.
-Advanced Digital Electronics Lab.
-Supervise Graduation Projects
Sep '03 - Sep '06
Adjunct Faculty Member
Central Michigan University, Southfield, MI
Taught the following classes:
-Data Communication and Computer Networks.
Sep '02 - Dec '05
Adjunct Faculty Member
University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit, MI
Taught a number of Math classes
Jan '01 - Nov '01
Diploma Course Manager
Al-Khawarizmi Center, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
-Directed and supervised the diploma section.
-Taught a number of computer science classes like C programming language, program design, and computer hardware.
Sep '99 - Nov '00
Frist Instrumentation Specialist
Azzawiya Oil Refining Company, Zawiya, Libya
-Reviewed the specifications of the refinery instruments.
-Maintained the control boards of the gasoline production unit.
-Solved the problems of the governors of the power generating units.
-Solved the starting unit problems of the fire fighting systems
- Maintained the schematics imaging system.
Nov '96 -Sep '99
Full Time Faculty Member
The Seventh of April University, Sabratha, Libya
Taught the following classes:
-Microprocessors (Intel 8088/8086).
-Supervised a number of senior projects.
Sep '95 -Jun '96
University of Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq
Supervised the communication lab and graded reports and tests.
LIST OF SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
- R. Kenaya and A. Alghamdi, “FPGA Based Remote Controlled Thermostat,” IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology, EIT 2010. Indianapolis, IN, May 2012.
- A. Alghamdi, R. Kenaya, “FPGA Based IR Code Recognizer,” WSEAS International Conference on Applied Mathematics in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Harvard, Cambridge, USA January, 2012.
-R. Kenaya and K. Cheok, "Back Propagation Neural Controller for a Two-Drive Robot Vehicle," World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science, San Francisco, California, October 2010.
-R. Kenaya, "Fuzzy Controllers for Electrical Power Steering Systems," World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science, San Francisco, California, October 2010.
-R. Kenaya, "Neural controllers for Electrical Power Steering Systems," IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology, EIT 2010. Normal, Illinois, 2010.
-R. Kenaya and K. Cheok, "Euclidean ART Neural Networks," World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science Proceedings, pp. 963-968, San Francisco, California October 2008.
-R. Kenaya and K. Cheok, "Fuzzy ARTMAP Based Target Tracking Control System," World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science Proceedings, pp. 980-985, San Francisco, California, October 2008.
-R. Kenaya and K. Cheok, "Euclidean ARTMAP Based Target Tracking Control System," IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology, EIT 2008. Ames, Iowa, 2008.
-K. Cheok and R. Kenaya, "Lyapunov Stability Method for Model Reference Adaptive Control (MRAC) of a Two-Drive Robot Vehicle," (pending).
-R. Kenaya and K. Cheok, "EARTMAP Controller for a Two-Drive Vehicle Based on Lyapunov MRAC Data," (pending).
-R. Kenaya, "Euclidean ART and Fuzzy ART Algorithms," (pending)
-R. Kenaya, "EARMAP Based Pattern Recognition Systems," (under research).
HONORS and AWARDS
-Technical Program Committee Member/Paper reviewer.International Conference on Consumer Electronics, Communications and Networks (CECNet), Xianning, Hubei China.
-Session chair, paper reviewer, and evaluator, International Conference on Soft
Computing and Applications, San Francisco, CA.
-Best student paper award of International Conference on Soft Computing and
Applications, San Francisco, CA, USA.
-Certificate of merit for outstanding academic achievement, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Oakland University, 2006.
-IEEE member (2004 - Present)
-IAENG member (2008 - Present)
SELECTED ENGINEERING PROJECTS AND RESEARCHES
-LabView programming 2012.
-LabView FPGA programming 2012.
-Altium Designer 10.
-Matlab programming and modeling using Simulink.
-Visual Basic.Net programming.
-Microcap 10 analog/digital circuit design, drawing, and simulation software.
-Multisim 10 analog/digital circuit design, drawing, and simulation software.
-68HCS12 assembly programming.
-Intel 80x86 assembly programming.
-MC68000 assembly programming.
-VHDL descriptive language and Xilinx FPGA applications.
-PDP11 assembly language.
-Wide range of experience in digital systems and state machine analysis, design and applications.
-Wide range of experience in embedded systems analysis and design.
Dr. Richard Johnston, Chair of Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Lawrence Technological University
Dr. Ka C Cheok, Professor and Chair, Oakland University
Dr. Kevin Daimi, Chair of Mathematics and Computer Science Department
University of Detroit Mercy
Dr. Lisa Anneberg, Associate Professor
Lawrence Technological University
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.