Accomplished IT Business and Systems Analyst with an exceptional mix of technical, strategic, and managerial skills. Reputation for using analytical abilities to manage resources and business analysis strategies to integrate technology into business operations and solutions. Solid experience in developing all sizes of organizations to provide superior levels of service. Self-motivated initiator and thinker (tactical, strategic) with strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, management, and organizational skills. Unwavering commitment to performing at the highest level of professional excellence.
Demonstrated success record in:
§ Proven record of initiative and success in softwaredevelopment, writing, and project management within environments from small projects to large-scale companies.
· System Management · Application Development · Risk Analysis
· Project Management · ERP Business Systems · SDLC
· Client Support · CM/CRM/Materials Mgmt · Quality Assurance
· SWAT Analysis · Software/Hardware Analysis.
HIGHLIGHTED CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
IAP Worldwide Services, Cape Canaveral, Florida 2012 to 2013
Sr. IT Systems Analyst
Responsible for Deltek’s Customer Relations Management (CRM), Capture Management (CM), and Deltek Costpoint Finance systems. Responsibilities included application training for Business Development, system administration for CRM/CM, Deltek CRM/CM upgrades (Application and server), Cognos reporting for Costpoint.
· Developed CRM/CM business systems modules to streamline Business Development and Financial activities
· Developed SQL (MS Server 2005 and 2008R2) reports for Business Development
· SQL DBA for CRM/CM
· Wrote Cognos reports for Deltek Costpoint Financial systems
· Wrote all user work instructions for CRM/CM for functionality and report writing
· Team leader and Technical Analyst for Deltek Systems Costpoint and CRM/CM
· Excellent knowledge on ERP, CRM and CM
L-3 Communications, Linkabit Division, Melbourne, Florida 2011 to 2012
Sr. ERP Business Systems Analyst
Role was a liaison for IT and Division Operations for all Deltek Systems ERP business systems. Responsibilities included employee ERP application training, generating process and system documentation, participating in ERP system upgrades, define and refine processes for continuous improvements within IT/MIS in support of the business operations and goals.
• Resolved material inventory discrepancies issues in MRB, provided training to SCM personnel for returned inventory, Provided daily ERP support to all end users for Material and Finance operations.
Assisted consultants implementing Costpoint ERP on an acquired company
• Excellent knowledge on Material, Finance, and SCM processes for government sub-contractors using Deltek ERP business systems
• Wrote and trained employees on Deltek Material and Finance procedures
IT Consultant, Tualatin, Oregon 2008 to 2011
Worked as an independent consultant with expertise in ERP business systems. Responsibilities and roles included ERP Business Systems Analyst, Oracle DBA, IT Project Manager, and BI Analyst.
ITT Force Protection Systems, Thousand Oaks, CA 1999 to 2008
Sr. Business Systems Analyst and SQL DBA
IT Project Manager and lead analyst that was responsible for Deltek Systems ERP and client support, SQL database/application software maintenance and upgrades, development and maintenance for ERP sub-systems, and vendor contracts (drafting, negotiating, and monitoring), scheduling, and project presentations. Provided support for Manufacturing bar coding systems, business systems analyst for Costpoint Materials/Finance modules, TIPQA customer support, support and maintenance of business intelligence systems, ERP Steering Committee presentations, Cognos BI, and executive management presentations. Project Manager and a member of a team that migrated from a Cincom/CODA Financial UNIX legacy manufacturing and financial system to Deltek SQL ERP System (Costpoint and Time Collection).
• Designed, developed, and implemented a SFC and Production Control SQL database and application system for Material Control and Engineering that interfaces with Costpoint Materials. Integrated with an engineering system for trend analysis and forecasting of manufacturing production.
• Member of an Engineering and Manufacturing Lean Six Sigma (LSS) team for process improvement. Results of the team improved the processes and reduced production times.
Computer Task Group, Buffalo, NY 1982 to 1999
IT Management Consultant
Consultant positions varied from being a project manager, business and systems analyst, and software developer. Roles and responsibilities changed at different client locations. Main responsibilities were systems/business analysis, project management, technical programming, and database maintenance. Various industries were Aerospace Technology, Retail, Manufacturing, and Finance.
• Project leader and Analyst who developed/implemented an online and real-time database system to actively track all United Airline fleets of aircraft.
• Managed a team of three consults and 6 full time employees that analyzed and corrected the IT infrastructure and business systems for Y2K. Project was completed 9 months ahead of schedule.
• Lead Analyst Programmer for MRP & Procurement applications/database at General Electric Aerospace division in Utica, NY.
• Systems and Business Analyst for Manufacturing & Engineering applications at Amdahl Corporation in Sunnyvale, California.
• Systems and Business Analyst, Programmer Analyst for manufacturing applications/database programmer at Omark Industries, Portland Oregon
• IT Manager for Patton Reality in Stamford, Vermont.
University of Phoenix, San Jose, CA 2005
MSCIS in Computer Information Technology
University of Phoenix, San Jose, CA 1997
BSBIS in Business Information Systems
· Business Systems: Cincom Engineering/Manufacturing Systems, CODA Financials, Deltek 6.2 ERP, Deltek CRM 6.2 and CM 7.1, Deltek Time & Expense, SDLC, ERP and IT Presentations, Business Intelligence (BI) for Cognos 7.2, SWAT Analysis, Risk Analysis
· Desktop Software: All Microsoft Office Suite software, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, MS Windows utilities, TOAD for Oracle, ERP client server applications, and web ERP applications
· Operating Systems and languages: Windows 7, XP, VISTA, Transact SQL, PL SQL
· Infrastructure: IBM, Oracle 11g, Honeywell, SQL Servers (2005 & 2008), UNIX
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Self-starter, solution focused and a team player
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.