To obtain a Systems Engineering position with responsibility in front-end requirements allocations, requirements definition/generation and flow down of system level requirements. My expertise is in developing performance verificationand validation matrix for requirements in design, integration, and testing of complete systems. My goal is to utilize my Systems Engineering experience to provide 100% end user satisfaction and still meet regulatory requirements i.e. ARINC-791, DO-178, DO-254 and DO-160 including MIL Standard if applicable.
· Responsible for the design, development, installation and review of technical data and certification of mechanical design on transport category commercial aircraft (737-800, 757 and 787 including A319 and A320).
· Evaluate and manage third party vendor/suppliers for design, development, modifications and installation of Mechanical portion of cabin systems equipment.
· Responsible for working with vendors to establish the suitability of proposed designs, provide feedback on prototype development, and confirm performance during product verification testing.
o Work with vendors and aircraft engineering to ensure commercial aircraft modification meet FAA STC requirements.
· Specify Ku/Ka band (K4) requirements based on ARINC-791 and provide engineering oversight (in design, prototyping and testing phases) for the development of avionic satellite communication systems, including all analog subsystems (antenna, tracking, LNB, etc.).
o Verification of System wiring diagrams against System Architecture and System ICD.
o Specify Ku-band design principles to meet standards based on K4 design guidelines.
· Responsible for developing certification documentation to meet DO-178B requirements.
o Author the Global Communication Suite (GCS) and In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) PSAC.
§ GCS includes the eXConnect (in-flight broadband), eXPhone (in-flight personal mobile phone), eXW (WiFi throughout the aircraft) and eXTV (in-flight, live television) systems and services.
§ IFE includes Smart Monitors with AVOD and content storage and distribution to all passengers.
o Author fault analysis document, FMEA.
o Responsible for requirements management and derive System level requirements in DOORS modules from the Customer Requirements Specification document including all traceability between the two specs and other lower level specs.
· Responsible for requirements verification from Assembly level to Space Vehicle level spec documents.
o Responsible System Engineer for Testing of the GPS III program at the SE&I level.
o Responsible for technical and factory status, test and evaluation data, and mission integration status and reports to SMC.
o Provided Government recommendations on spacecraft performance. Evaluated contract requirements and objectives. Made recommendations to mitigate and made corrective actions to meet technical performance, reported on technical issues to meet space vehicle development dates and production objectives on a weekly basis hosted by GPE.
o Supported the program office in the generation of technical reports and quarterly AI&T technical exchange meetings held in Colorado Springs.
· Responsible for allocation of requirements from A-spec to lower level spec documents.
o Provide traceability of allocated requirements to test plans and test procedures.
o Tools are DOORS, Requisit Pro, Excel and Rhapsody for SysML diagrams.
· Responsible for writing system level requirements and system interface documents.
· Assuring that requirements are sold off at the appropriate system level test and/or demonstrations to the customer.
· Responsible System Engineer for Test Planning of major I&T program.
o Conducted customer test from the planning, testing to the test reporting phase of I&T, i.e. Qual test and Acceptance test. Also monitor of discrepancy report database.
· Responsible for integrating L-band transmitters for GPS block IIF. Specific tasks include: RF testing and trouble shooting of the L-Band transmitters, coordinating EMI testing, vibration testing and thermo-vac testing and meet program schedule. I wrote test procedures and designed LabView programs to automate testing. Managed schedule using Project 98 on a classified program. I evaluated Key Performance Parameter (KPP) on M-code GPS signal.
RF Systems Engineer
· Responsibilities included planning the development, the implementation, and the testing of microwave hardware with the end use for commercial and military systems applications.
· Microwave hardware development experience includes: designing S, Ku, and Ka band multistage LNAs using both MMIC and MIC technologies, and simulating L-band RF analog circuits geared toward the cellular commercial market.
· Testing experience includes the responsibility for an engineering team with the goal to produce low cost and high reproducible MIC modules.
· Computer simulation experience includes the working knowledge of the following CAD tools: Libra, Microwave SPICE, Cadence, Sonnet, and Maxwell Eminence electromagnetic simulation programs.
· Responsible for the training of all GTE and Navy personnel for satellite systems operations.
· Provide system status reports of performance and of short-term trends for RF payload and satellite operations, and analyzing RF payload operations based on telemetered data from the spacecraft (Fleet SATCOM).
RF Systems Test Engineer
· Responsible for the testing system level requirements include the following: RF link budget analysis, System level modelling and simulation using Matlab or other analysis tools.
· Analog to digital (A/D) converters within the communication satellites including
· Measuring Bit Error Rate
· Setting the timing relationship between A/D and digital data modulators (DDM), and measuring the modulation index of a DDM.
· Set up of test equipment to perform telemetry and command tests, and the measurement of command sensitivities for the antennas within the payload, including the measurement of gain transfer, and effective radiated power.
Systems Test Conductor: Responsibilities included the supervision of Systems Engineers in measuring system level performance of the payload health of communication satellites.
Microwave Engineer: Responsible for performing the far-field antenna patterns for radar antennas including performance verification.
CaliforniaState University of Los Angeles, CA
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
CaliforniaState University of Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Los AngelesTrade Technical College
Associates of Science in Machine Shop
Boeing Certified Systems Engineer
Fluent in both English and Spanish
Computer Language Skills - Basic, Fortran, Unix, P-Spice, Libra/TouchTone, Sonnet and Maxwell Eminence (EM Simulators).
Current Active TS-SSBI
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.