• 2.5 years of combined experience in Project Management & Product Development for the automotive and aerospace industries in the US and Germany
• Strong communication skills while working on multicultural environments
• Vast international experience that comprehends studies and work in 7 different countries
P3 North America. Michigan, USA – Management Consultant May 2014 - Present
Engineering program management and prototype process development and implementation for a heavy and medium duty diesel engines manufacturer.
• Defined, implemented and optimized program management processes, supporting tools, and communication mechanisms (program steering, change management, program roadmap & scheduling, KPIs) for a newly created Engineering Program Management team
• Implemented a global company standard risk & performance management process to provide full transparency and mitigation plans of engineering risks across the organization
• Assured sample level releases on time for production holding accountability of cross-functional areas (design, engineering and documentation) in Germany and the USA
Recruiting Task Force – Spearheaded an internal recruiting task force in order to staff a highly skilled team in the telematics field to meet quickly changing customer expectations and demands.
• Ensured project objectives were met by prioritization of tasks due to limited resources, process optimization and verification and accountability of stakeholders
• Implemented a communication tool to provide full transparency of the recruiting process, vertical and horizontal communication
• Managed candidates through every step in the recruiting process across all work packages (management, operations & engineering) holding accountability of next steps and corrective actions
EADS Astrium. Friedrichshafen, Germany – Master Thesis March – August 2013
Leveraging Ontology Technologies for Data Modeling in Space Engineering. Thesis focus on validation of Astrium/ESA tools.
• Analysis of different engineering data category modeling techniques
• Analysis of OWL and Ecore++ solutions (Enhanced Ecore)
• Analysis of opportunities and limitations+
EADS Astrium. Munich, Germany – Internship July – October 2012
Developed BeanShell (java) scripts of a GNSS receiver simulation for the LION Navigator:
• Receive data stream from Spirent simulator (position, velocity, and time)
• Coordinate frame transformation ECI to/from ECEF according to ICD GPS 200D
• Attitude determination (quaternions)
• Graphical user interface to compare receiver data and simulator data
M. Sc. Space Technology October 2011 - September 2013
Luleå University of Technology, Sweden. Focus on Satellites System Design
M. Sc. Space Techniques and Instrumentation October 2011 - September 2013
Université Paul Sabatier Toulouse III, France. Focus on Cryogenics, Satellite Imagery and data processing
B. Sc. Electronic and Computer Engineering August 2005 - May 2010
ITESM, Mexico. Focus on Automation and Robotics
Exchange Semester January – May 2009
University of Glasgow, Scotland, UK. Focus on Microwave & Optic technologies and Nano & Micro fabrication
Languages: Spanish (native), English (bilingual proficiency - C1), German (working proficiency - B2. Currently studying the language to become fluent), French (Elementary proficiency – A1)
Consulting trainings: Project Management, Risk Assessment, Product Development, Diesel Technologies, Cost
Management, Quality Management and Workshop Moderation
Specialized Software: MATLAB, Simulink, EMF, LabVIEW, PSPICE, TINA, Office, Linux OS
U-Space (Unmanned Solar Powered Airship Concept Evaluation): Project developed in Kiruna, Sweden (April – June 2012) with collaboration of Luleå University of Technology and the Swedish institute of Space Physics. This was a voluntary project, which served as an introduction to a space project. PDRs and CDRs were created and acted as KDPs trough the project phases
Crossfit, international cuisine, movies, traveling
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.