I. Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain PhD., Dpt. Telecommunications and Systems Engineering(2010 - 2014)
• Thesis Topic: Network Coding for Wireless Networking for systems with Adaptive video streaming (Thesis under preparation)
• Advisor: Dr. M.A Vázquez-Castro
• Area of Study: QoE and QoS in multimedia communication, Network coding at physical layer and network layer, Game theoretical analysis of adaptive multimedia systems
II. M.S., Dpt. Telecommunications and Systems Engineering, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain (2009-2010)
• Thesis Topic: Analysis of Rationality in Interference networks’ game
• Results of the Master Presentation: 10/10
• Advisor: Dr. M.A Vázquez-Castro
Area of Study: Game Theory, Interference Networks, Lattice Coding
III. B.Tech., Dpt. Computers and Communications, LNM Institute Of Information Technology, Jaipur, India (2005 - 2009)
• B.Tech Project: Configuration and Migration Utility for ERP Application (Achieved A+ (10/10) in Btech Project)
• CGPI (Cumulative Performance Grade Index): 8.92/10
• Advisor: Prof. Sinha Vishwanathan
• Area of Study: Computers and Communication Engineering
• Teaching Assistant at School of Engineering, UAB. (Feb 2013- Present)
• Research Assistant at School of Engineering, UAB. (Oct. 2010- Feb 2013)
• Webdesigner, organizer and attendee of First European School on Network Coding, Spain funded by COST.(Feb.2013)
• UAB representative at Satnex III Annual Review Meeting in European Space Agency, Netherlands. (May 2012)
• Attendee of Satnex Summer School 2009, Salzburg, Austria(Aug 2009)
• Research Internship at UAB, Spain (May–Aug 2009)
• Research Intern at Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona: Successfully completed a 3- month internship working on “A Stackelberg Game for Rate Allocation in correlated Channels” under guidance of Dr. M.A. Vázquez-Castro.
• Visiting Researcher to NYU-POLY, New York, USA (May–Aug 2008)
• Research internship under the guidance of Prof. Shivendra Panwar for a 3-month project on “Implementation of power-based QoS on madwifi drivers for wireless com- munication”. Developed an algorithm to identify the priority wise power assignment and conducted experiments regarding the feasibility of the same.
• Visiting Researcher at AnSuR, Norway (Jan2011)
• Worked on Physical layer network coding using Compute and Forward under guidance of Dr. M.A. Vázquez-Castro.
• Internship at Arcelor Mittal Steel Plant, Kazakhstan May–June 2007
• Successfully completed a project on ”Automation of Roller Lubrication Oil Sup-ply and filtration using PLC”. Developed the code using STEP-7 (Siemens specific hardware tool) to control machinery for supplying oil to rollers; the same is currently being employed in the plant.
• S. Gupta, M. A. Vázquez-Castro, “Physical-Layer Network Coding based on Integer- Forcing Precoded Compute and Forward”, Future Internet 5: Special Issue on Vehicular Communications and Networking," no. 3: 439-459, 2013.
• S. Gupta, E. Veronica Belmega, M. A. Vázquez-Castro, “A game-theoretical analysis of QoE-driven adaptive video transmission”, submitted to Eurasip Journal of Wireless communications and Networking.
• S. Gupta, M. A. Vázquez-Castro, “Physical-Layer Network Coding based on Integer- Forcing Precoded Compute and Forward”, Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob), 2012 IEEE 8th International Conference on , vol., no., pp.600,605, 8-10 Oct. 2012.
• S. Gupta, M. A Pimentel-Niño, M. A. Vázquez-Castro, "Joint network coded-cross layer optimized video streaming over relay satellite channel", 3rd International Conference on Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing (MIC-WCMC), Valencia, June 2013.
• S. Gupta, M. A. Vázquez-Castro, "Location-adaptive network-coded video transmission for improved Quality-of-Experience" 31st AIAA International Communications Satellite Systems Conference (ICSSC), Florence, (2013).
• S. Gupta, M. A. Vázquez-Castro, R. Alegre-Godoy, “Dual Satellite Systems”, Book Chap- ter in Cooperative and Cognitive Satellite Systems, Elseviar 2014 (under preparation)
HONOURS AND AWARDS
• Awarded the UAB Docotoral Fellowship (PIF) for 4 years
• Indian Ambassador for the international music platform - Addversions.
• Winner of Student Travel Grant to attend AIAA ICSSC 2013 in Florence, Italy.
• Winner of Student Travel Grant to attend the annual International Satnex Summer School 2009, funded by the VI European Framework Pro-gramme at University of Salzburg, Austria.
• Invited Speaker on Game theory in Satcom in The LNMIIT, India in August 2012
• Finalist of “GOOGLE INDIA WOMEN IN ENGINEERING AWARDS 2009”; Among Top 21 students all over India; Invited for a two day conclave at Google India HQ, Hyderabad and Bangalore.
• Runner-up award for the “ITU CYBERSECURITY ESSAY COMPETITION” organized by ITU, Geneva. Was among top 5 shortlisted people all over the world.
• Selected for publication of essay by Project firefly in an international “Emerging Leaders” essay competition conducted by Credit Suisse, Geneva, Feb-March, 2012.
• NATIONAL LEVEL CHESS PLAYER: Played under 18 National Chess Tournament, New Delhi, India in 2000 and secured a position among top 10.
• Best Public Speaker in College: Won the position for two consecutive years.
• Recipient of Governor’s award for holding 4th position in India in All India Secondary Examination securing 95.4 percent marks.
• Fluent English - Spoken and written
• Fluent Hindi - Mother tongue
• Intermediate Spanish
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.