EDUCATION / DEGREES
2012: Master in Space and Satellite Technology of the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM), supported by the European Space Agency (ESA), shared between the ETSIT (Escuela Superior de Ingenieros de Telecomunicaciones) and the ETSIA (Escuela Superior de Ingenieros Aeronaúticos). The Master was divided in three main blocks:
· Space and Satellites fundamentals:
· Satellite Communications, Electronic for Space System, Space Software Engineering, Orbital Mechanics and Attitude Dynamics, Propulsion and Launchers
· Space Systems Engineering:
· Mission Analysis and Design, Space System Engineer, Ground Segment & Space Operations, Space Project Management
· Telecommunications Satellites, Global Navigation Satellite System, Satellite Remote Sensing, Scientific Missions and Instrumentation
2010: Master in Astrophysics (Official Inter-University Astrophysics Postgraduate Program) with Official Mention of Quality included in the Excellence Group Centre for Higher Education Development at Universidad Complutense and Universidad Autónoma of Madrid.
2009: Degree in Physics Sciences (five years degree) at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
2008-2009: Academic year at Linköping Universitet in Linköping (Sweden) within the LLP-Erasmus internship.
2012-Now: Payload System Engineer at EADS ASTRIUM in Madrid in the Design Engineering Department. Being involved in the following space projects:
· ATLID instrument Co-Alignment Sensor (ATLID-CAS) for ESA mission EarthCARE.
· Definition and analysis of optical & electro-optical systems and detection chain of the instrument.
· System requirements definition.
· Supervision of interfaces to different subsystems.
· Set-up preparation (software / hardware), integration and verification tests definition and execution Tests Sequences definition.
· Identification and definition of needed ground support equipment (EGSEs & OGSEs).
· Subcontractor activities follow-up.
· Preparation, update and review of documentation (test plans, test procedures, reports, design description, RFDs & RFWs, ICDs).
· R&D called Payload Video Chain Improvement.
· Participation in the conceptual design of the set-up for the study of a new Video Acquisition Signal Processor (VASP)
· Electrical design definition and implementation of an specific test bench for VASP
· Test bench software development in MATLAB
· Hardware procurement
· Phase A study of the Front-End Electronics for the FLEX ESA mission.
2011-2012: Internship on "CCD Detectors and Electronics" in the Detection Department of EADS ASTRIUM Satellites Toulouse, at Toulouse, France. The work consisted in:
· Development and adjustment of a specific test bench for a high-speed CCD for the future EUMETSAT MTG missions.
· Develop of a specific software tool for CCD operation optimization (in Matlab).
· The test campaign and the related results exploitation and processing.
2010-2011: Research employee to develop hardware and software systems for the MAGIC Telescopes at the High Energies group of the Physics Sciences Faculty of the Universidad Complutense de Madrid. The project is within the international group of the MAGIC Telescopes, located in "La Palma" (Canary Islands).
2009-2010: TRAINEE INTERSHIP at ESAC (European Space Astronomy Centre), part of ESA (European Space Agency) within the Operation team of the ESA satellite XMM-Newton, to carry out the research "Long-term variability in Active Galactic Nuclei". XMM-Newton and ROSAT satellites data processing.
2009: Research project within the "Division of Surface Physics and Chemistry", called "Organic/metal and Organic/organic interfaces", within the course "Advanced Project Work in Applied Physics" in the University of Linköping.
SPANISH: Mother tongue
ENGLISH: Spoken (medium level), written (high level), read (high level)
· Working in EADS ASTRIUM CRISA. The spoken language at work meetings with subcontractor and for all the documentation is English. (2012-now)
· Working in EADS ASTRIUM Toulouse. The spoken language at work was English. (2011)
· Working in the European Space Agency (ESA). The spoken language was English. (2010)
· One academic year in Linköping (Sweden). All lessons taught in English. (2008-2009)
· Thirth year in the Escuela Oficial de Idiomas ofPlasencia (1999-2002).
FRENCH: Basic level
SWEDISH: Basic level
User level knowledges of:
· Operating systems: Linux, Mac, Windows.
· Programming languages: Matlab, IDL, Root, MARS, Shell-scripts.
· High frequency electromagnetic simulation software: CST Studio Suite.
· Word processor: Microsoft Word,WordPad, Works, Openoffice, Pages.
· Spreadsheets: Excel, Microcal Origin, Numbers.
· Project Management:Microsoft Office Project
· Microsoft PowerPoint, Notes.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO WORKSHOPS AND PAPERS
· 11 published papers in international journals, in the field of high energy Physics and Astrophysics.
· 1 proceeding publishedin the conference proceedings “Narrow-Line Seyfert 1 Galaxies and their place in the Universe”.
· Oral contributionin the IX scientific meeting of SEA: “A study of the soft X-ray variability in AGN”.
· EADS ASTRIUM training: Telecommunication Satellites Eurostar Platform Product. Duration of 16 hours (2013)
· "Projects Management"given by ALTRAN España with the certificate of Project Management Institute (PMI). Duration of 16 hours (2011).
· "Basic First Aids" given by Cruz Roja Española. Duration of 10 hours (2010).
· Hard-working, co-operative, team-working, good communications skills, sociable, organized, responsible.
· Strong knowledge in space technology, satellite systems and celestial mechanics. Special interest in the space industry in general.
· General interest in Physics and especially in Astrophysics and Astronomy.
· Member of SEA (Spanish Astronomy Society)
· Member of COFIS (Official College of Physicists)
· Member of ASAAF (Astronomers Amateur Association)
· Driving license B-1.
· Availability to travel.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.