I want to work towards my goal of leading exciting space projects. Presently, I am looking for internships in the area of space transportation and satellite services as a systems engineer or a developer, so as to gain international exposure and broaden my horizons of knowledge.
09/13-09/14 International Space University (ISU), Strasbourg– MSc Space Studies
22/06/2013 APICS The Association for Operations Management– CertificationinBasics of Supply Chain Management
09/07 – 06/11 Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Trivandrum– Bachelor of Technology in Aerospace Engineering
08/11 – 07/13 Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Sriharikota
Position : Ground systems engineer for fluid servicing of launch vehicles at launch pad.
Responsibilities :Storage, maintenance and servicing of propellants at the launch pad; technical content preparation and training of semi-skilled employees.
• Design, erection and commissioning of decontamination plant for chemical treatment of liquid stage tanks
• Realization of mechanical ground support systems for propellant servicing and ground resonance testing of heavy launch vehicle liquid stage
• Estimation of pressure drop in cryogenic stage tanks due to lateral sloshing.
Satellite Launches : Part of the launch operations team for the following missions: Indo-French joint venture satellites ‘Megha-Tropiques’ and ‘SARAL’, the CNES satellite SPOT-6, RISAT-1, STRaND-1 and IRNSS 1A.
02/11 – 06/11 Liquid Propulsion System Centre (ISRO centre), Trivandrum
Project Title : Study of Air-core vortex formation during Draining of Liquids from Tanks.
Position : Project Intern.
Responsibilities: To simulatemultiphase flow of a stratified two layer fluid using ANSYS FLUENT code, and validate the CFD results by carrying out suitably designed experiments.
12/10 - 01/11 Antrix Corp (Department of Space), Bangalore
Project Title : Space Commerce in India and the role of ANTRIX.
Position : Project Intern
Responsibilities : Studying the state of commercial space activities in India, especially the Antrix-Astrium partnership, and the strategies of the Indian space programme for promoting growth of the domestic aerospace industry within the existing regulatory framework.
08/10 – 12/10 IIST & Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (ISRO centre), Trivandrum
Project Title : Design of a manned re-entry vehicle
Position : Student
Responsibilities : To design a capsule for bringing back two astronauts safely from low earth orbit to earth. Major challenges involved were capsule aerodynamic design, sizing the thermal protection system and the recovery systems, and selecting the life support systems for crew survival.
07/10 – 08/10 IdeaResearch Pvt. Ltd, Pune
Project Title : Development of a Meshless Local RBF-DQ solver.
Position : Summer Intern
Responsibilities : To write a code in PYTHON for the full Navier-Stokes equations for compressible flows, based on the meshless numerical method of Radial Basis Functions based Differential Quadrature and compare its accuracy and speed with other established numerical schemes.
12/09 – 01/10 Liquid Propulsion System Centre (ISRO centre), Trivandrum
Project Title : Study of ‘coking’ limit in Semi-cryogenic engines.
Position : Project Intern
Responsibilities : Coking of RP-1 propellant in the regeneratively cooled jacket around the engine and nozzle was studied by conducting laboratory level hot tests and subsequent chemical analysis of the samples using gas chromatography.
CFD based analysis, experimental aerodynamics and fluids, NDT of process equipments, Project management (certification underway from PMI), STK (certification underway)
English: Proficient, French: Lower intermediate, Hindi: Proficient
As Author : Numerical Studies on the Formation of Gas-core Vortices during Draining from Tanks,International Journal of Fluid Mechanics Research, Vol. 40, Issue 1, Jan 2013.
o Prediction of Gas-core Vortices during Draining of Liquid Propellants from Tanks, accepted for publication in Journal of Aerospace Sciences and Technology (Elsevier).
o Conceptualization, Design and Layout of Propellant Facilities at a Man-rated Launch Pad,full paper accepted for oral presentation at Ground Based Space Facilities Symposium, Paris, Jun 2013.
o A Local Meshless RBF-DQ solver and its Application in CFD, International Journal of Numeric Methods and Applications, August 2012.
1. One of the 130 students to get full government assistantship for undergraduate studies. (2007)
2. Awarded ‘Best Outgoing Student’ in high school on account of academic merit.
3. Silver medallist in National Science Olympiad.
4. Awarded merit prize in technical seminar event of ISRO, on the topic ‘Indigenization of Space Technology’ at SDSC, Sriharikota
Microsoft Office (Proficient)
MATLAB (Good) & Simulink (Fair)
ANSYS FLUENT & GAMBIT (Proficient)
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.