OBJECTIVE: An determined professional with 4 years military experience who seeks challenging Space Systems or Human Resources position
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Space system professional with knowledge of space laws, regulations, policies, and procedures relating to space management issues
• Proven skills in leadership, management, supervision, and strong commitment to team dynamics
• Well organized follower also able to lead people and manage resources and achieve organizational goals
• Commanded $41Billion Protected Satellite Communication system which proved survivable communication to strategic and tactical users worldwide in the United States Military
• Confidently identified and resolved ground system anomalies which averted degradation of satellite constellation ensuring consistent full system capabilities
• Professionally helped to provide 24-hour global, secure, survivable, strategic & tactical satellite communications to the President of the United States, Secretary of Defense & Combatant Commands
• Competently accomplished mission control expert of Air Force Satellite Control Network allowing accurate data flow
• Accomplished flawless operations of space ground link system for radar to satellite operations at multiple strategic locations
• Aggressively maintained crew schedule for 220 satellite operators across the Air Force units ensuring mission security & compliance
• Successfully tracked 440 space object identification tasking’s which increased mission area by 70% and used data to update space catalog
• Supported 30 hours of maintenance tests with excellent coordination keeping $5 million system from degradation
Feb 2009- 2011 Satellite to Ground Link System Satellite Systems Operator, Schriever Air Force Base CO
Oct 2011-2012 Operations Crew Chief, Moron Air Base Spain
Mar 2012-2013 Crew Scheduler, Schriever Air Force Base CO
• 2013, For B.S. in Space Studies, American Military University, Charles Town WV (Online Campus)
• 2012, For B.S. in Business Administration, Colorado Christian University, Denver CO (Colorado Springs CO Campus)
• 2010, For B.S. in Business Administration, Trident University, Cypress CA (Online Campus)
• 2004-2008, For B.S. in Computer Information Systems, Coastal Carolina University (Conway SC)
• Air Force Achievement Medal, 2012
• Air Force Achievement Medal, 2013
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.