Seeking a challenging and growth oriented career in technology sales and business development.
December 2008 – Present TimeTech GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany, as Sales Manager and Project Leader
TimeTech GmbH is a pioneer in the area of precise time and frequency systems, applicable to the fields of navigation and communications. Customers include the European Space Agency, Inmarsat, United States Naval Observatory - owners and operators of the GPS satellites, Telenor, National Metrological Laboratories etc.
• Responsible for sales and business development of the TimeTech products and capabilities worldwide.
• Project management for the calibration campaigns of time & frequency division of metrological laboratories in Europe using a trailer bound satellite communication station and thereafter analysis of the measurement data with engineering software tools.
• Installation and after sales support across multiple geographic zones for satellite based Two-Way Time Transfer Systems.
• Development of channel partners by imparting training programs and providing support for enhancing the TimeTech product sales.
• Identifying and developing new markets and revenue opportunities.
1991–to-2008 Western Systems, India as Co-Founder and CEO
Western Systems is a marketing, installation support and post sales service organization, representing American and European Companies manufacturing components, subsystems and equipment for telecommunications and space industry.
• Set up offices in 2 locations in India, Mumbai and Bangalore
• Strategized and closed business deals with space organizations in various locations in India.
• Involved in order processing, coordination, local component supply and payment recovery of VSAT based network, single order valued at USD 5 Million.
• Booked purchase orders exceeding USD 5 Million for the TDMA, DAMA and Modem products for Hughes Network Systems, USA.
• Successfully replaced a long-standing competitor’s product with the Hughes Network Systems UMOD.
• Booked purchase orders exceeding USD 2 Million for Hughes Network Systems, UK, for Inmarsat products, Software and Hardware. Involved in coordination for the execution of major system enhancements.
• Booked orders exceeding USD 10 Million for Anritsu Corporation, Japan, manufacturer of test and measuring instruments for microwave and fiber optic telecommunications.
• Interacting and building successful relationship with European, American and Indian partners.
• Facilitated technology transfer of a critical sub-system from Israel to an important Indian customer.
• Marketed 2 Million Euros worth state of art frequency and time systems and Cryo-cooled amplifiers systems – a first in India – for the prestigious Indian moon mission (Chandrayaan)
• Introduced and sold state of art software for antenna analysis and design to the Indian space organization.
• MSc Computer Science 2003 –2005 Annamalai University, India
• Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management 1997–1998 Bombay University, India
• BSC, Physics (Electronics), 1988 – 1991, Bombay University, India
Travel, Reading, Chess, Swimming, Music
English (fluent in written and spoken), German (B1 level – ongoing) Hindi (fluent in written and spoken), Tamil (Mother tongue),
Key Result Areas
Excellent presentation skills. Self motivated and trained to meet deadlines. Effective supervisory and leadership skills developed with cross cultural experience. Expert in communicating effectively to all management levels. Good understanding of European and Indian/Asian markets, culture and business laws.
Excellent communication skills, and ability to work cross- functionally and at all sectors within the organization.
Good negotiation skills from the experience in negotiating offers to European customers and tenders in the Indian market. Identifying new markets for increasing company growth.
Ability to collaborate to achieve shared objectives with sales and key technologists within the company
Ability to influence customers, partners and internal colleagues.
Team Player, result oriented, can manage a work force.
Satellite Orbit Determination using TWSTFT Signals PTTI 2013. T. Feldmann, A. Balu, S. Liu, W. Schaefer
TWSTFT Calibration Involving Four Sites Using a Mobile Station on a Trailer EFTF 2013;T. Feldmann, A. Balu, S. Liu, W. Schaefer, A. Bauch, D. Piester, J. Becker, J. Achkar, A. Kanj, C. Schlunegger
State-of-the-Art Time Link Calibration with a mobile TWSTFT Station EFTF 2012; T. Feldmann, A. Balu, C. Molard, W. Schaefer, D. Piester
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.