Service & Operations Management, Strategic Vendor Management, Program Management Office (PMO), Business Process Management,
Talented and accomplished senior management professional with consistent record of success in directing international business operations, service sales support, IT infrastructure integration, outside services, process improvement, and business development programs and projects. Proven ability to improve operations, increase profitability, and reduce costs.
30 years of business experience and exposure to IT Operations ·Strategic Planning ·Services Management ·Project/Program Management ·Vendor Management ·Solution Development ·Process Improvement/Re-Engineering ·Relationship Management ·Sales/Sales Support ·Contract Management ·Quality Assurance ·Risk Management ·Budget/Cost Control ·Streamlining ·Outsourcing ·Procurement ·Tech Implementation
Harland BV, Leiden, The Netherlands Mar 2012 – Present
Client - NIKAL FM Srl (Contract Manager) Dec 2012 -Present
Contract Manager for European Space Agency’s ESRIN Soft FM Services Contract. Assisted in bid preparation and negotiation with the space agency for the award of the contract. Currently managing change to reflect new Operations Processes across the contract deliverables.
Client – SERCo Europe (Bid Writer) Sep 2012 – Nov 2012
Assisted in the production of Serco response documentation to an NGO IT Infrastructure tender.
Client – Joraph Limited (Business Process Analysis) Jul 2012 – Sep 2012
Examining, mapping and reporting business processes (requirements) for design modifications to increase efficiency of Oracle Database ERP functionality.
Client – Versacloud Limited (Project Manager) Feb 2012 – Aug 2012
Building business process and application design for an on-line sales system for Cisco Services through 2 tier business models.
CISCO SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL BV, Amsterdam, The Netherlands 2001 – Feb 2012
Business Operations Manager (2007-2012)
Overseeing European Middle East & Africa Service Sales Organisation support ops. Managing team of 13 Coordinators and 65 Business Support Representatives. Serving external and internal customers, managing & improving booking cycles, prioritizing order throughput and acting as advocate to sales force and customer, feeding back issues and business priorities into Business Operations and IT groups. My team supported booking of $850m of Cisco Service Business per annum
· Reduced sales cycle by 2.5 days on average by resolving sales process issues.
· Increased 1-Tier Services C/Sat scores from 4.17 to 4.41
· Based on success and satisfaction with 1 tier sales model, I designed and implemented Reengineered Operational Processes into 2-Tier route to market Sales Operations.
Programme Manager, CA Commerce & IT (2005-2007)
Defined, formalised, and managed implementation of new Procurement Methodology across Customer Advocacy (CA) and CA IT organisations. Supervised business analysts. Coordinated utilisation of ARIBA Pro-Source tool for high value engagements, including RFP/RFQ process and supplier evaluation. Designed and led feasibility studies for new methodology.
Created programme plans, client group interfaces, templates, project plans, and training programs. Defined metrics and business requirements. Represented CA in strategy definition and process development for off-shore service vendor engagements.
· Increased volume of controllable outside services expenditures from 15% to 90% of total for all outside service engagements.
· Achieved annualized savings of $170M per year for 4 affected units, with savings estimated as high as $550M if implemented company-wide.
Strategic Vendor Manager, EMEA Outside Services (2001-2005)
Founding member of IT Strategic Vendor Management Group. Directed all IT Managed Service/Consultancy engagements for EMEA region. Designed processes and tools to manage outside service engagements. Managed supplier relationships, project engagements, and contract lifecycles. Supervised service management and programme budgets. Prepared and evaluated vendor score cards.
· Developed new policies relating to outside service procurement and vendor entitlement.
· Designed variety of processes and tools to support/facilitate >75 contracts per year across 9 countries. Issued 5 to 10 tenders per year valued at $1.5M or more.
· Reduced costs 20% ($10M) by identifying offshore development and vendor resources.
· Designed and implemented SLAs, KPIs, and service deliverable definitions.
· Streamlined vendor portfolio from >60 to only 16 outside service suppliers.
TERMA AS, Leiden, The Netherlands 1999 - 2001
Business Development Manager, Europe
Directed IT and Engineering Service Delivery teams. Supervised 12 service and development teams (75 personnel) at European Space Agency, European Patent Office, European Southern Observatory, EUROPOL, and others. Managed responses to business opportunities.
· Awarded IT facilities management change management contract.
· Produced additional revenues through negotiation and re-bid of existing contracts.
· Reduced costs through streamlining of work processes utilised across clients.
· Enhanced revenues by identifying new markets and opportunities.
AMBRASOFT SA, (Eli Lilly & Co) Brussels, Belgium 1998 - 1999
Consultant Y2K 3rd Party Risk Management
Carried out project management, risk management, and Y2K contingency planning for Eli Lilly. Advised Lilly personnel on SCRM activities in EMEA region.
· Implemented effective Y2K methodologies for management.
· Assisted with Y2K remediation for Supply Chain systems.
· Coordinated JDEdwards, Office Automation, Laboratory Equipment, and other teams.
TECNODATA ITALIA, Rome, Italy & Brussels, Belgium 1992 - 1998
Managed Service Phase-In Manager(1996-1996)
European Business Development Manager(1995-1996)
Programme Manager (1992-1995)
CAREER NOTES: Previously held positions of Language Teacher, INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE SCHOOL (Italy, 1990-1992), Regional Sales Manager, HAWKER SIDDLEY BATTERIES (UK, 1987-1990,) Area Sales Manager, JACOB SUCHARD CONFECTIONARY (UK,1985-1987), Mobile Sales Manager, WHITWORTHS PLC (UK, 1984-1985), Accounts Technician, Yorkshire Electricity Board (UK, 1982-1984).
MSc Operations and Supply Chain Management, University of Liverpool (Currently studying)
B/TEC National Certificate (Business & Finance), Huddersfield Technical College, UK
TEFLA Teaching Certificate, Royal Society of Arts Cambridge, UK
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
PMP Project Management modules, ITIL Service Management Foundation, DMAIC Process Improvement (Six Sigma Green Belt), Situational Sales Negotiations, Business Partnerships, Building Relationships, Process Management, LEAN, Privacy & Data Protection, Managing Projects, Negotiations, Motivation, Project Leadership, Dale Carnegie Management, Managing Programs
British Computer Society (MBCS)
Chartered Institute of Purchase and Supply (CIPS)
Mother tongue - English & Fluent - Italian
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.