Objective: A position that utilizes my skills as a spacecraft system engineer, I&T, or propulsion engineer for all aspects of system operations and test including design and implementation.
Education: Capitol College May2015
Master of Science in Astronautical Engineering G.P.A 4.0
TheCooper Union for theAdvancement ofScienceand Art May 2012
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering Major G.P.A 3.3
Achievements: Recipient offour-year merit scholarship at TheCooperUnionFour-time Joseph Tauber Scholarship winner
Featured on NASA EDGE video for CUNYSAT-1 cubesat
Featured in NY Daily News for participation in Cubesat nanosatellite project
Experience: Intern,Cubesat (microsatellite), SystemEngineer,Brooklyn, NY May 2009-May 2013
· Created Mass Budget and Power Budget for Cubesat
· Created Gant Charts, Life Cycle and Breakdown Structure for all subsystems
· Authored environmental testingdocumentationfor United Technologies engineers
· Perform functional test on Cubesat Assembly
Intern,Cubesat (microsatellite), Structures & Mechanisms Engineer,Brooklyn, NYMay 2008
· Perform thermal, vibrational and drop simulation test on Cubesat using Solidworks
· Used Solidworks todesign anantennadeployment mechanism device
· Developed algorithm for satellite orbit, disturbance torques and temperature
· Performed a random, sine sweep vibration and thermal vacuum test for Cubesat
Intern,Cubesat (microsatellite), Integration & Test Lead Engineer, Sept 2010-May 2011
· Maintain Clean Room Cleanliness levels
· Develop test procedures and documents for various subsystems
· Created Certification Logs for daily operations
· Develop Cooling chamber for functional tests
Research Intern, Revolutionary Cooling Systems, New York, NY Sept 2010-Dec 2011
· Tested, analyzed and modeled prototypes of Cooper Cooler
· Generated cooling curves and calculated heat dissipation to measure performance
· Determined Heat Transfer rates for different types beverages
Activities: President, National Society of Black Engineers, New York, NY Sept 2009-Jun 2011
· Help coordinateevents such as thefirst ever dateauction charityfor Haiti
· Tutored High School students in math and science
· Coordinated events to raisemoneyforminority students
Computer Skills: Excel, MatLab, AutoCAD,Solidworks,Programmingin C, Blender, HTMLEncodingCertification in MS Word and MS Power Point, Ham Radio License (Ground Station)
Languages: Fluent in Kreyol, Conversational French
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.