Age: 24 years Nationality: Indian
2011 –2013 Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace (SUPAERO/ENSICA), Toulouse, France. Masters of Science in Aeronautical Systems and Space Systems
- September 2013 Specialization : Space Systems Satellite Engineering and Space Communication Systems Avionics Microwave Engineering and Digital Signal Processing
2004 – 2008 National Institute of Technology, Trichy, India Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering – May 2011 Relevant courses : Digital Communication, Communication Theory and Satellite Communications
WORK EXPERIENCE :
2013 Internship at ISIS - Innovative Solutions in Space BV (From April to September 2013)
Objective: Implementation of a Space-based ADS-B system simulator To achieve a better understanding about the ADS-B signal environment from a satellite in the LEO orbit.
- Development of global air traffic model;
- Message generation and implementation of ADS-B protocol in accordance with ICAO/RTCA standards;
- Implementation of satellite dynamics and atmospheric effects on the link;
- Statistical analysis on data and computation of probability of detection in the presence of garbled data;
- Capture and analysis of ADS-B signals using USRP-E.
Tools Used: MATLAB, Python, USRP-E.
Results: Identified challenges of ADS-B signal detection from LEO orbit, implemented near-realistic scenarios for receiver testing, developed analysis tool for constellation design and validated feasibility study results.
2012 Research Project at Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace, Toulouse, France (1 Year) Supervised by Prof. Laurent Franck, Professor - Telecom Bretagne.
Objective: Emulation of geostationary channel using software defined radio platform To build a channel emulator for a Ku-band geostationary link using software defined radio facilities.
- Noise characterization of devices used for emulation;
- Effect of signal impairments on QPSK modulated signals;
- Rain and Atmospheric Gas attenuation modeling using ITU-Recommendations;
- Link budget calculation and implementation on LabVIEW;
- GUI creation for the emulator and final integration onto DVB-S2 test bed.
Tools Used: LabVIEW Modulation Toolkit, NI-USRP, DVB-S2 Satellite Modem, R&H FSV Vector Signal Analyzer
Results: The emulator was able to represent a geostationary channel under severe atmospheric impairments. Validated emulation results with link budget constraints.
2011 Final year thesis at National Institute of Technology, Trichy, India (6 Months) Supervised by Prof. R.K. Jeyachitra, Professor, Electronics and Communication Department, NIT Trichy.
Objective: Simulate a system model for activation and range prediction of RFIDs
- Activation and reading ranges were predicted with varying SNR and operational frequency;
- Received special mention for innovative idea challenge.
SKILL SET: LANGUAGES Design Tools: Space Codesign, Xilinx, CCStudio English Full professional proficiency Programming languages: C, C++, VHDL, HTML French Limited working proficiency Applications: LabVIEW-MT, MATLAB, Catapult C, Hindi Professional working proficiency Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro Tamil Professional working proficiency Operating Systems: Windows, Macintosh, Linux Malayalam Bilingual proficiency
May 2010 – 2011 Child Rights and You (CRY) Club, NIT Trichy Organisation Head
September 2010 – 2011 PROBE – National Technical Symposium of ECE Association Design Head
August 2007 – 2008 National Service Scheme Coordinator
April 2005 - 2007 Bharat Scouts – Indian School Muscat Patrol Leader
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.