AVIONICS SYSTEMS ENGINEER (via AKKA Technologies) (May 2013 - Now)
SATELLITE FUNCTIONAL VALIDATION ENGINEER - AIRBUS DEFENCE & SPACE - ( May 2016 - Now)
- Write test procedures regarding test and plan specifications
- Execute test on simulated environment and test benches (real systems)
- Validate AOCS, GNSS, DHR (data processing system), FDIR (failure management system), powering systems
- Detect, analyze and monitor anomalies regarding customer specification
- Analyze test results and write test reports
UAV (Unmanned Airborne Vehicle) DESIGN ENGINEER - AKKA Research - (Feb 2016 - May 2016)
- Detected and mapped in real time the air traffic on a Google Map
- Defined the Software Design Radio architecture required to capture, convert and decode ADS-b signals
- Wrote functional requirements for the Detection & Avoidance functions
AUTOPILOT DESIGN ENGINEER ON A320 NEO AIRCRAFT - AIRBUS - (Feb 2015 – Feb 2016)
- Designed new autopilot functions
- Integrated control law modifications in the current design
- Wrote development, validation and certification documents
V&V ENGINEER ON THE FLIGHT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM A400M - AIRBUS - (May 2013 – Dec 2014)
- Responsible for the FMS Validation & Verification standard on Simulators and System Integration Benches
- Wrote and optimized test procedures taking into account Requirements Specifications
- Monitored FMS design regarding customer specification
- Wrote validation and certification documentation
- Implemented tools using Excel VBA programming language
SPACE STUDY ENGINEER - COLLECTE LOCALISATION SATELLITE (via AS +) (June 2012 - April 2013)
- Processed satellites data and generated satellites data products on regional and global areas for climate predictions purpose
- Simulated the SWOT measure and studied the effect of noise on sea-level measurements quality
- Wrote technical studies for several altimetry missions (ENVISAT, JASON 1 & 2, TOPEX/POSEIDON)
RADAR STUDY ENGINEER at THALES ALENIA SPACE (March – Sept 2011)
« Design of a space borne radar satellite dedicated to maritime surveillance »
- Designed the waveform signal of the radar
- Improved the radar detection performances
- Implemented a simulator environment with MATLAB
- Implemented a target detection algorithm
- Validated the architecture on a radar model
- Wrote technical presentations and a 70 pages technical report
ISAE - French Institute for Aeronautics and Space, Toulouse, France - (2008 - 2011)
(Earth Observation Systems , Surveillance Systems, Radars and Antennas, System Engineering, Computer Science) – Ranking: 15th/95
English TOEFL Paper Based (590/677) - TOEFL Internet Based (92/120) - GRE - Summer job in Scotland (40 days)
Spanish DELE – Level B2
German Beginner - Willing to learn for personal and professional reasons
Strong interest in programming languages - Participate in coding games in order to improve my skills with JAVA - Ranking: 1450th / 260000 Languages Java, Python, MatLab, Excel VBA, UML, Pascal, HTML/XML, CSS
OS Linux, Windows
Sport Athletics and Cycling Head Coach of the ISAE - Swimming, Triathlon, Cross- country
Travelling Scotland (40 days), Thaïland (25 days)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.