SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Top Secret Security Clearance (Current) SCI/SSBI Eligibility as of Jun 2001/PR submitted for TS/SCI 15 Aug 2010 Periodic review submitted 09/2010 for TS/SCI/TK clearance
8 years experience working Mission Event Analysis
10 years experience in Satellite Systems Operations
5 years experience in, Missile Warning Sensor Management, and Space and Ground Based Missile Warning.
Pursue opportunities with the United States Air Force contractors supporting Space Systems and Missile Defense and to utilize technical knowledge, leadership, ability and hands-on experience while providing the
opportunity to expand my skills and career.
Northrop Grumman 03/2006-present
712 Kepler Drive STE 70
Schriever AFB, CO 80912
Mission Payload Engineer
RS Information systems 08/2005-03/2006
1975 Research Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Computer Applications Instructor
United States Air Force 03/2003-08/2005
4th Space Operations Squadron
300 O’Malley Ave. Ste. 53
Schriever AFB, Colorado Springs, CO 80912
Milstar Operations Flight Chief/Scheduling Chief:
· Led wing team in developing a networked operational logging &scheduling entry system
· Oversaw planning/install/testing for 23 software upgrades; ground satellite fixes
· Charged with deconflicting 30,000 Milstar operation request supports; scheduling success
· Facilitator & Instructor for 50 SW NCO Professional Development course--trained 30 NCO’s and 8 instructors
· Provides 24-hr user comm. Interface for the $31B Milstar system support theater commanders
· Lead seven operations schedulers in scheduling and deconflicting crew and satellite contacts.
· Leads 70 personnel in the real-time support operations of the $31B Milstar constellation
· Ensures compliance with production, validation, and management of all procedures and scheduling
· Schedule retrofits to operational satellites and initial test of constellation additions.
· Conduct the final stages of orbital insertion for constellation configuration.
· Extremely High Frequency Operator conduct satellite station keeping maneuvers subsystem calibrations
Colorado Springs, CO 80912
United States Air Force 12/1999-03/2003
614th Space Operations Squadron
Vandenberg AFB, CA 93432
JSPOC Operations Center Crew Chief:
· Provided real-time operational control of 28 different space systems in 155 different units,
· Directed real-time command and control of 13 missile warning satellites and ground based radars
· Unit training manager for 135 enlisted personnel serving as squadron education and training program manager for 10 Air Force Specialty Codes.
· Managed automated systems and products for training and the career development course program.
· Provided operational training to eight command and control operators space application to include; SBMCS (Space Battle Management Control System) versions 1 &2, as well as SCOPES(Space Common Operating Picture and Exploitation System) and IWC (Integrated Warning Console) PDS-M Processing Display Subsystem Migration tool
· Highly Proficient in using the Missile Defense Analysis tool (MDST) for Joint Exercise Planning
· Provided integral feedback to software development team on integration and testing of SMBCS version 1 and 2
· Wrote training continuity program for Unit qualification training; clear direction for new program
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.