· Solar Array bid proposal: Telecom (medium p/f, Globalstar-2), navigation (Galileosat), scientific & observation (Pleïades, Aeolus, EGPM, SMOS, Cryosat2, etc.)
· Accustomed to holding reviews with institutional and state customers (DGAC, ESA, CNES)
· Contribution to the company’s strategy definition for obtaining the financial “geographical return distribution” (GEODIS) from European Space Agency by implementing a business partnership.
· S.A. Light Panel Substrates development & qualification Project Manager under ESA contract with PATRIA (Finland). Early production follow-up for scientific (Pleïades/Lisa Pathfinder) and Telecom (Ciel-2/W2A/W7) satellites.
· MELCO (Japan) S.A. substrates development & qualification Project Manager – In use on Telecom high power platform (Solarbus).
· MICROSAT substrates development & qualification Project Manager.
· Solar Array Mechanical Architect (PROTEUS, SPOT5/HELIOS2)
· S.A. panel and yoke structures Procurement Manager (EADS, MELCO, PATRIA)
· Pyrotechnic damping device specification, development & qualification Project Manager – In use on Telecom satellites. International Patent obtained (EPO #EP1095853).
· Engineering development manager on NH90 helicopter
· Composite structure (NH90, Tigre, Super-Puma MK2)
· Helicopter cabin layout study considering all the systems (NH90)
· Fuselage internal protective covering against shock
· Anti-crash structure. International Patent obtained for an energy absorber device that automatically adapts to its supported weight (US #8,342,300).
· Requirements definition and management of the supplier to design and manufacture the folding actuator for the NH90 helicopter tail boom.
· Multinational data management of mass & balance breakdown for NH90 helicopter (Fokker, Eurocopter Germany, Agusta)
· Forming tool design and machining program for the Rafale fuselage
· Team trainer on CAD software for tool machining program
· Component design study for Mirage 2000
1996 : Graduate Master’s Degree in Engineering from Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (CNAM) with jury’s mention.
Software: Microsoft Windows applications, CATIA V4/V5 CAD (design).
Software Program : Pascal, Basic, robotic (Val2, Num760), 3D Solid Dynamics Simulator software (SDS), CATIA V4 CAD (machining program).
ADDITIONAL PERSONNAL INFORMATION
Language: French, native language
Spanish, basic knowledge
Hobbies: Rowing (Thales’ club president), mountain bike, swimming, hiking, trip
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.