Satellite AIT System Engineer
Young Engineer fluent in English and Russian languages with an international experience during
«Yamal-402» Project (Thales Alenia Space in France / Gazprom Space Systems in Russia),
«Yamal-401» Project (Thales Alenia Space in France / Gazprom Space Systems in Russia / Information Satellite Systems in Russia)
«Yamal-300K» Project (Gazprom Space Systems in Russia / Information Satellite Systems in Russia / MDA Corporation in Canada).
------------------ WORK EXPERIENCE ---------------------
Since July 2010 :
Company: JSC “Gazprom Space Systems”
Position: Specialist of payload department
- design of the Repeaters;
- qualification and acceptance of the Repeater’s equipment;
- integration and tests of the Repeater (performing of all cycles of RF tests);
- support of Spacecraft AIT phase at ISS Reshetnev;
- technical communication with the “Gazprom Space Systems” partners in English and Russian languages.
November 2009 – April 2010:
Company:LLC “Mobile Technologies Centre”
Position: Head of IT-department
- development of IT-infrastructure of the company;
- preparation of a project documentation;
- preparation of a budget of IT-department.
July 2008 – October 2008:
Company: LLC “MARS”
Position: A trainee at Global Technology Support department
- Technical support of foreign users of the MARS;
- Operation with operation systems, data bases, office applications (such as: Blackberry, CTM, Lotus Notes, Oracle databases, Windows server).
December 2005 – May 2006:
Company:Service center LLC “Volvo”
Position: System administrator
- installation and adjustment of Windows Server 2003 and all needed software;
- administration of a data storage, archiving and recovery of data;
- arrangement of a common access to the file system resources;
- creation of a local area network of the company.
--------------- COMPUTING COMPETENCE ----------------
Pascal, Fortran, Borland delphi and C#. Theory and practice of database building and programming language SQL. MS Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, Adobe Photoshop, and like a user know Linux (ubuntu).
Developing and construction local area networks ( LAN ); administration of LAN at MS Windows NT, XP, Server 2003 platforms.
Telecoms (WAN, CTM), Netware, Windows server, Lotus Notes, Corporate Directory, Oracle databases.
----------------------- EDUCATION ---------------------------
Highest education – Master (6 years in University)
Volgograd State Technical University 2004 – 2009
Faculty:Electronics and computation engineering
Specialty:Applied radio physics and physical electronics (Physicist)
Volgograd State Technical University 2007 – 2009.
Faculty:Foreign Language Centre of Volgograd State Technical University
Specialty:Interpreter – adviser of English language
-------------------- PERSONAL DETAILS ------------------
I have a Driving License with «B,C» categories (passenger cars, trucks). I have experience of driving in Russia and EU countries.
I am responsible, reliable, sociable, easy to train.
Travel, ice hockey, English language.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.