The candidate has been working on Space operations since mid-2011. He successfully supported the ISS-Columbus project as Ground Controller. In addittion to the nominal activities of monitoring, control and troubleshooting of the whole ground segment and interface with counterparts of other segments, he took the responsibility of the Video and Monitoring systems performing tests, SVTs, dealing with different types of documentation and creating new procedures. He was also Increment Lead acting as interface for the whole team, preparing and coordinating the activities for a six months period. He also achieved a Master´s degree on Telecommunications engineering in 2011.
16/08/2011–CURRENTLY, GSOC GC, OBERPFAFFENHOFEN, GERMANY
Deal with real time operations
· Monitor, control and first level troubleshoot of the complete ground segment (Voice, Video, Data, Network subsystems)
· Prime interface with Flight Team, International partners and Level 2
· Real time plan and deconflict for ground activities
· Continuous improve of actual ground procedures
· Support of simulations campaigns
· Successful support of complete video migration in close coordination with subsystem engineers
· Support of related system operation validation activities (SVTs) and tests
· Dealt with documentation and preparation of new ground procedures
GSOC GC Prime Increment 37/38 Lead
· Prime interface and representative of the whole team
· Preparation and coordination of operational activities during the increment
1/10/2010 – 31/03/2011 STUDENT RESEARCHER, DLR, OBERPFAFFENHOFEN, GERMANY
Study of Interference Alignment, signal processing technique on cooperative networks
· Theoretical and analytical study of the technique
· MATLAB and C development
1/10/2008 –19/04/2011 MASTER IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITY OF PADOVA, PADOVA, ITALY
· Final degree: 106/110
1/10/2005 –23/09/2008 BACHELOR IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITY OF PADOVA, PADOVA, ITALY
· Final degree: 101/110
1/10/2000 - 15/07/2005 SCIENTIFIC CERTIFICATE (HIGHT SCHOOL DIPLOMA), LICEO FERRARI, ESTE, ITALY
· Final degree: 96/100
Trainings and workshops
· Successful completion of COL SYSTEMS and PAYLOAD Astronaut trainings
· On the job trainings at ATV-CC (CNES) and NASA (JSC and MSFC) with first level understanding of different ground segments
· Successful completion of Project management training
Computer skills and technical competences
· Programming: Java, Matlab/Simulink, Python, C/C++
· Operating systems: Excellent MS-Windows systems administration, good Linux systems administration
· Database: University experience and basic knowledge of SQL
· Applications: Excellent usage of MS-Office, basic usage of MS-Project, Latex
· Italian: Mother language
· English: Fluent in both written and spoken (C1 Level)
· Spanish: Very good in both written and spoken (B2 Level)
· German: Passing grade in both written and spoken (B1 Level)
· French: Passing grade in both written and spoken (B1 Level)
: "Analysis and System Design of a cooperative wireless network based on Interference Alignment", MSc Thesis
· References and certificates: at request
· Notice period: 1 month
· Driving Licence: Car driving Licence
· Academic career: at request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.