Center for Composite Materials (Limited-Term Researcher)
• VARTM Composites Processing
•Hybrid resin ballistic panel fabrication and testing
• Composite RF metamaterial design, fabrication, and unit cell characterizing via microscopy
NASA Internship (Mechanical Engineering Systems Design Team)
• Assisted Orion GSE in designing new transport fixtures
• Presented at NASA Headquarters in Washington DC
• LARSS/DEVELOP Program
Graduate Student Assistant (Dragonfly and Boxfish Biomimicry Project)
• Assisted in design and fabrication of test equipment
• Materials selection
• Data acquisition
University of Delaware (Masters of Science Mechanical Engineering)
• Center for Composite Materials
• Participation in SAMPE and ASME
• 3.4 GPA
University of Delaware (Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering)
• ASME and SAMPE Member
• 3.1 GPA
Projects and Roles
SAMPE-UD Student Chapter
• Served as Student Chapter President (2011)
• Served as Project Manager (2012)
• Served as Webmaster (2010)
• Composite beam and wing design for national conference competition
Senior Design Project (Survice Metrology)
• Assembly and systems design for hand-held metrology bar prototype
Summer Research Scholars (Micro Robotics Lab-Dragonfly Project)
• Material design and selection for flapping-wing flight research
• Designed test-bed coupled with high speed camera
Knowledge: Calculus, Statics, Fluid Dynamics, Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Solid Modeling, and experience with VARTM as well as autoclave based composites manufacturing
Tools: Experience in Solidworks, Pro|E, Google Sketchup, Matlab, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Microsoft Windows, and Linux. Familiar with typical machine shop equipment including CNC mill, lathe, and water-cooled cutting equipment
Space exploration, composites, aerospace, alternative energy, 3D modeling, art.
Personal interests include sailing, bike riding, and hiking.
Have taken the Fundamentals of Engineering exam and intend to take the Professional Engineering exam upon meeting experience requirements.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.