Over 2 years performing job functions in constantly changing environment providing 24/7 coverage for product development, maintenance, integration and testing. Operating on a variable of shifts, rotating schedules as well as traveling to other company locations throughout the country in order to achieve company goals.
California State University, Long Beach: Cerritos College:
Certificate Program(s): A.A in Communications 2009
Engineering and Architectural AutoCAD May 2011 GPA: 3.1
Project Management B.S. in Communications
October 2014 May 2011 GPA: 3.1
Director of PRSSA Bluegrass Chapter, 2009 - 2011
PRSSA National Conference Speaker, Washington D.C, 2010
The Center for Global Sales Leadership, Runner-Up, 2011
Space Exploration Technologies Corporation. Hawthorne, CA May 2013 - Present
Integrated Production Team, F9 Integration
· Responsible performing mechanical technical task on large integrated assemblies and components for the Falcon 9 launch vehicle family.
· Assisted in the documentingproduct data to improve plans and processes to ensure products meet technical, data, regulatory and company requirements.
· Provided technical solutions in improving processes for the following manufacturing floor activities: precision cleaning, closeout and final integration processes (composites, avionics, propulsion, testing and logistics) for both 1st and 2nd stage launch vehicles.
Space Exploration Technologies Corporation. Hawthorne, CA Jan 2013 - May 2013
Trainee, F9 Integration
· Provided technical support to multiple projects to insure company processes, developed products comply with current policies and customer requirements ex: F9 launch vehicle assembly, Dragon, and Test.
· Conducted and documented activities on a variety of technical task such as assembly, disassembly, testing, calibration, and maintenance in high-volume diverse manufacturing environment.
· Work with vendors and suppliers to improve production performance metrics.
Motion Marketing, Inc. San Jose, CA May 2011 – Nov 2011
· Arranged logistics for meetings, conferences, training's, and other project-related task.
· Conducted projects with national project teams to move concepts from ideation to development.
· Submitted RFP’s/RFI’s to potential internal and external customers to resolve contract issues.
Marlimar Interactive Strategies LLC. Campbellsville, KY Jan. - Oct 2011
Regional Sales Manager
· Established – tracked program performance to contract milestones, customer requirements and documented customer feedback trends.
· Interfaced with all impacted parties and processes to ensure customer requirements are addressed and customers are informed of schedules and deliverables.
· Assumed the role of liaison and focal contact in all facets of sales and customer interaction, 24/7 support.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.