23 years old
Objective: DEB-HP-2156 Thermal Test Engineer
Education: Engineering School’s Degree, “Centrale Marseille“, graduate courses in Engineering Sciences, October 2013, Marseille, France
Significant courses: Aerodynamics, Mechanics, Thermodynamics, CAD, CFD
Master’s Degree specialized in Aeronautics and Space, “Institut de Mécanique de Marseille”, October 2013, Marseille, France
Significant courses: Spatial mechanics, Propulsion, Turbomachinery, Heat Transfer
“Classes préparatoires”: two years of intensive undergraduate courses (in Mathematics and Physics) preparing for competitive exams to enter French engineering schools, “Chaptal High School”, 2007-2009, Paris, France
Languages: English, Fluent
Obtained a 855 grade in the TOEIC test, in June 2010
Chinese, Advanced level (Mandarin and Cantonese)
Obtained the 4th level of the HSK test (score 246), in April 2011
German, Basic skills
Tools: Microsoft Office, Matlab, Solidworks (CAD), Pro Engineer (CAD), Ansys Fluent (CFD), Esatan-TMS (thermal), notions of C programming language and general programming
Experience: Internship at “EADS Astrium”, April 2013 – October 2013, Toulouse, France
· Cost estimation of satellites platform equipment, in the Earth Observation, Navigation & Sciences department
· Mathematical studies on the costs with technical and economic variables, using numerical analysis and statistics
· Earned good knowledge of satellites equipment, held meetings with engineers and managers in an international environment
School Project: “Nano-Satellite by students”, in partnership with the “French Space Agency (CNES)” and the “Laboratory of Astrophysics of Marseille”, October 2012 – March 2013, Marseille, France
· Designed a nano-satellite with three different payloads and the following requirements: power 1W, mass 1kg
· Designed the mechanical structure using the tools provided by the CNES
· Performed thermal analysis on the structure using Esatan-TMS according to the chosen orbits, radiative and conductive transfers
Internship in the Mechanics Design Office at “Bernard Controls”, June 2011 - August 2011, Gonesse, France
· Handled mechanical modifications on devices in production, on the CAD tool Solidworks. Designed plans and wrote calculation reports
· Performed numerical simulations using finite elements method
· Analyzed and streamlined the modifications process
School Project: “Study of the stability of a helicopter during a sea landing”, in partnership with “EADS Eurocopter”, September 2010 – February 2011, Marseille, France
· Modeled wave dynamics
· Realized simulations and analysis using Matlab
· Performed experiments on a manufactured model of helicopter in a wave flume
Interests: Astronomy, martial arts (practiced for four years), swimming, racquet sports, guitar (beginner), travels
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.