- Profession: Electronics Engineer
- Date of birth: August 27, 1979.
- Place of birth: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Current address: S.C. Bariloche, Argentina.
Electronics Engineering at the University of Buenos Aires.
University: University of Buenos Aires (www.fi.uba.ar)
Degree: Electronics Engineer
Thesis dissertation: “High Tension and High Current Commutation Device of the Spark-Gap Type for Pulsed Systems.”, at CITEDEF, national laboratories for defense.
2003 – 2004:
- Company: Independent. Computers and other electronic equipment repairing.
2005 – 2007:
- Research and Development
- Company: Institute of Scientific and Technical Research for Defense (CITEDEF), national laboratory. www.citedef.gov.ar
R&D / thesis student of pulsed power systems, with applications on pulsed gas IR lasers.
2006 – 2007:
- Technical Consulter Engineer
- Company: National Commission of Space Activities (CONAE). www.conae.gov.ar
Technical consultancy in several projects at the equipments department.
2007 – Now:
- Engineer, senior level.
- Company: INVAP ( http://www.invap.com.ar/en.html)
A technology base company, which makes multidisciplinary developments in several differen tareas:
> The most important of these areas are Nuclear, Space and certain aspects of Industrial projects.
>It generates customized solutions tailored to suit the specific needs of each client.
>This includes any or all of the steps of complex projects: feasibility studies, development, design, engineering, purchasing, building, mounting, start-up, operationand servicing and maintenance.
I have experience in several types of projects and systems, mainly from Nuclear and Aerospace fields, some of them are:
- Nuclear fuel cycle, using Laser Isotope Separation (LIS) method, in its early stage of development. Leading the group that develops the main laser systems and optics.
- Enrichment of isotopes of commercial interest in the industry also by Laser Isotope Separation (LIS) method.
- Decontamination of Tritium from heavy water in PHWR Nuclear power plants’ coolant, using Laser Isotope Separation (LIS) method. I was part of the main group that developed the laser system, the setup for the separation process, systems for collect, measure and data analysis.
- Nuclear power plants.
- Aerospace field, Radar & Satellites space systems: as an interdisciplinary company, I have been assigned to the Space & Government area for specific engineering tasks reagrding radar systems and satellite systems.
- Coordination of small groups of highly specialized individuals of several fields of Engineering, Physics and Technicians, toward a common goal. (up to 10 people)
- Aerospace. (Engineering / Clean Room working)
- Pulsed power systems.
- High Voltage operation.
- Laser systems (high power HRR TEA, UV, IR, and CW)
- CAD design and machining techniques understanding.
- EMI issues.
- High Vacuum / High pressure systems operation.
- Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry.
- Handle hazardous gases.
- Nuclear radiation and sources.
- Lab work environments and,
I'm a flexible individual capable of confront new tasks within a short time . I (really) like challenges and, if possible, working in interdisciplinary group.
- “UN-SURVEYED CHARACTERISTICS OF CAPACITIVE DISCHARGE CIRCUITS FOR PULSED LASERS”. Asociación Física Argentina. [Anales AFA - Vol 20 - 2008 - Buenos Aires]. Authors: G. Santiago, I. Tarnapolsky, I. Rios, M. González.
- Other publications concerning IR and UV optics, IR lasers, pulsed power systems and electronics, for internal use only.
COURSES and CERTIFICATIONS
- 2013: E311 - Introduction to Programmable Logic Controller Systems, given by FESTO (www.festo.com)
- 2012: Laser Systems: Design, Operation, Alignment and maintenance; given by LIGHTMACHINERY (www.lightmachinery.com)
- 2011: RADIOLOGICAL PROTECTION COURSE, given by the Nuclear Regulatory Authority of Argentine (www.arn.gov.ar). The course syllabus covers the following topics:
· Radioactivity and ionizing radiation.
· Interaction between radiation and matter.
· Biological effects of radiation.
· Radiodosimetry and instrumentation.
· Public and occupational radiation protection.
· Safe transport of radioactive materials.
· Fundamentals of radiation protection.
· Protection systems.
· Intervention in accidents and radiological emergencies.
· Radioactive waste management.
· Industrial and medical applications of radiation.
- 1996: AIRPLANE PILOT. (AirForce; PPA, Leg. Nº 59.679 )
- Spanish: First Language
- English: Full knowledge. (First Certificate exam)
- German: (Goethe; taking B1 level)
Computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, Windows, etc. LaTex, Matlab, Orcad Spice, AutoCad and Solid Works.
Traveling, Languages, Aeronautics, Aerospace, Snowboard, Reading, Swimming, Running.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.