South Dakota School of Mines and Technology: Bachelor of Science in Electrical
Engineering, Graduated in 1983.
9/2010 to Present
SENIOR TECHNICAL MANAGER, OPERATIONS
Iridium, 44330 Woodridge Parkway, Leesburg, Virginia 20167
· Technical manager of more than 100 subcontractor at the Leesburg Satellite and Network Control Center in Leesburg Virginia.
· Responsible for providing Iridium’s decisions with regards to major satellite anomalies and participating with the anomaly review boards. Additionally, I have worked day to day with the control center’s Chief Engineer to determine solutions which ranging from minor operational changes to replacing a mission satellite with a spare satellite.
· Responsible for maintaining service and improving L-band coverage, reducing risk of satellite losses by directing changes in satellite operations, developing satellite software upgrades, implementing the ground system changes and reviewing service and operations trending.
· Responsible for leading the space segment efforts to assure the space assets meet existing payload performance as new services are proposed and rolled out.
· Responsible managing network infrastructure upgrades related to cyber security. Additionally, I am currently responsible for rewriting Iridium’s Satellite Network Control Center security policies.
· Responsible for authorizing conjunction avoidance maneuvers for the Iridium LEO constellation (currently 72 satellites). Periodically met with JSpOC to improve our LEO conjunction processes.
· Responsible for hosting tours within the control center for various customers, bankers, insurance parties, and occasionally host meetings with various government satellite operators (JPL, NASA, etc.) to show how our Iridium team performs commercial operations on 71 LEO satellites.
· Responsible for reporting status of the constellation and ground network to Iridium’s senior management and responsible for creating a number of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports.
· Responsible for Iridium current constellation operational and facility budgets and managing most of the capital projects related to the space segment.
10/2008 to 08/2010
DIRECTOR NEW BUSINESS
Orbital Science Corporation,
· Responsible for directing Orbital’s technical responses for RFIs and RFPs.
· Working with the customer and leading the Orbital’s technical team to design a payload that will meet the RF requirements and maximize payload performance to close their business case.
· Working with potential payload vendors to develop Orbital’s payload capabilities for future DoD and UAV satellites.
· Supporting Orbital’s customer support organization response to major in-orbit anomalies
05/2006 to 10/2008
SENIOR. SATELLITE SYSTEMS ENGINEER
01/2005 to 05/2006
SATELLITE SYSTEMS ENGINEER
PanAmSat Corporation (PanAmSat merged with Intelsat in 05/2006), 1600 Forbes Way,
02/2001 to 02/2004
DEPUTY OPERATIONS MANAGER
01/1999 to 08/2000
SENIOR SPACECRAFT PLANNING ANALYST
ICO Global Communications,
08/1997 to 12/1998
SENIOR SPACECRAFT ANALYST
ICO Services Incorporated,
11/1994 to 07/1997
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
Boeing Space Systems,
08/1989 to 10/1994
Hughes Space and Communications Group,
03/1986 to 07/1989
TECHNICAL STAFF ENGINEER
Hughes Radar Systems Group,
03/1984 to 03/1986
SATELLITE TEST ENGINEER
Hughes Space and Communications Group,
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.