Born: 1989, June 9th (24 years old)
Airbus Defence & Space, Portsmouth, UK
Radiation analysis for communication satellites and Earth observation payloads
2013 - Current Airbus Defence & Space, Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Radiation analysis for mobile and military communications satellites and Earth observation payloads (Total Ionizing Dose, Displacement Damage, Single Event Effects).
- Study and definition of mission’s environment (OMERE, SPENVIS).
- Responsible for particles transport simulations at equipment and component level using ray tracing method (FASTRAD, NOVICE Sigma) or Reverse Monte Carlo method (NOVICE Adjoint).
March-Sept. 2012 Schlumberger Kabushiki Kaisha, Fuchinobe, Tokyo, Japan
Subject: “Study of a digital signal processing chain for a downhole fluid analysis spectrometer”.
- Study of noise processing and digital signal filtering algorithms.
- Spectrometer modeling and comparison of several digital signal processing sequences (Matlab).
May-August 2011 Atomic Energy and Alternative Energies Commission (CEA), Grenoble, France
Subject: “Numerical study of the spatial selectivity of the retina’s electrical stimulation”.
- Modeling of microelectrodes matrixes for electrical stimulation using Finite Element Method.
- Study of the spatial selectivity of a new generation of retina implants (Comsol Multiphysics).
2009-2012 Grenoble Institute of Technology PHELMA(Physics, Electronics and Materials Science), Grenoble, France.
Major “Systems and Microsystems for Physics and Biotechnology”
Specialization “Instrumentation and Microsystems”
2007-2009 Preparatory classes: two-year undergraduate intensive course in mathematics and physics,
Major “Physic and Technology“
Particles transport physics, Semiconductors physic, Signal processing, Computer simulation (Finite Element Method, Monte Carlo Computation), Nuclear Physic, Microelectronic processes, Sensors and Microsystems, Project Management
FASTRAD, NOVICE, OMERE, SPENVIS, Matlab, Scilab, Comsol Multiphysics, Labview, Solidworks
Trail and road running
Rugby playing for 8 years, coach and captain of a university team in Grenoble
Student association member (2010-2011): promoting student school life, organizing sports events and developing industrial partnerships
Voluntary Work at the Brest’s maritime festival (2004-2008)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.