CV: Space engineering graduate
| Date Submitted:||12-02-2014|
| Last Modified:||01-02-2015 (05:43)|
Date and place of birth: 27/07/1985 in AVEZZANO (AQ)
- 2003/2004 secondary school diploma “INDUSTRIAL EXPERT FOREMAN specialized ELECTRONICS and TELECOMMUNICATIONS” evalutation 100/100 at I.T.I.S “E.Majorana” Avezzano(AQ);
- A.A.2007/2008 bachelor degree in AEROSPACE ENGINEERING evalutation 104/110 at the faculty of engineering “Seconda Università degli studi di Napoli (S.U.N)” in AVERSA(CE).
- A.A.2012/2013 master degree in ASTRONAUTICAL ENGINEERING evalutation 106/110 at the faculty of engineering (ex SCUOLA DI INEGNERIA AEROSPAZIALE) “LA SAPIENZA” in ROMA, with curriculum “TECNOLOGIE E NORMATIVE PER L’ACCESSO ALLO SPAZIO”.
MAJOR ACADEMIC COURSES
FLIGHT MECHANICS, AERODYNAMICS, FLUID DYNAMICS, ASTRODYNAMICS, AEROSPACE NAVIGATION, ELEMENTS OF AUTOMATICA, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMUNICATIONS, TELEMETRY AND TELECOMMANDING...
I attend course about GNSS, such as GPS and GALILEO, and about REMOTE SENSING; I have studied the operation's principle of the system “Time of Arrival”, signal's structure and its generation, classification and budget of the errors that corrupt the GNSS signals, differential GPS (DGPS), augmentation systems (SBAS and GBAS), remote sensing physical principles, Atmospheric Sounding, acquisition and pre-processing systems of remote sening images.
ITALIAN (native language)
INGLESE (fluency in written and oral)
- Internship at MICRON TECHNOLOGY in Avezzano(AQ) from June to September 2003; I worked in the clean room as operator in the sector Diffusion; my job was to enjoy all operations targeted to the measurements of the silicon wafer on which were set up memories.
- Training at TELESPAZIO in Space Center of Fucino Piero Fanti from June to December 2008 in order to develop the thesis (bachelor degree) “MODELLI MATEMATICI PER LA PARAMETRIZZAZIONE DELL’ASSETTO DI SATELLITI ARTIFICIALI”, about the parameters of the artificial satellites attiude; I have studied both the attiude with Euler angles that with quaternions creating realistic models with Matlab Simulink.
- Training at TELESPAZIO (Space Center of Fucino Piero Fanti); I worked in the Galileo Mission Segment (GMS) situated in the Galileo Ground Control Centre (GCC-I) from June to December 2013 in order to develop a thesis (master degree) that describes the activities carried out in the Ground Mission Segment (GMS) aimed at the generation and dissemination of the navigation message (thesis’s title: “GENERAZIONE, DISSEMINAZIONE E RICEZIONE DEL MESSAGGIO DI NAVIGAZIONE DEL SISTEMA GALILEO” ).
-I worked as Space Engineer in the TELESPAZIO Space Center Piero Fanti (Italy, Fucino AQ ) for the development of the simulator VTP (Validation and Training Paltform) in the Galileo Mission Segment (GMS), writing and performing procedure for the operations in the ground segment.
SKILLS COVERED: GNSS, navigation message, uplink signal, activities in the GMS, elements of GMS (GSS Ground Sensor Station, ULS Uplink Station, OSPF Orbit & Synchronisation Processing Facility, PTF Precise Time Facility, MGF Message Generation Facility, MUCF Mission Uplink Control Facility, GACF Ground Assets Control Facility), monitoring and control activities (GMPS Galileo Mission Planning e Supervision, GMOS Galileo Mission On-line Supervision and GMPA Galileo Mission Performance Assessment), satellite visibility, effect of the ionosphere on the signal, ionospheric model Nequick, simulator VTP.
WINDOWS OFFICE (good knowledge)
MATLAB SIMULINK (good knowledge)
ANSYS (basic knowledge)
Adaptability; confidence; ambition; breadth of interests; enthusiasm, imagination and spontaneity; ability to identify problems; ability to organize my time in a balanced way..
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery
|3 months - Bronze
|6 months - Silver
|12 months - Gold
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.