Marital status: single
Date of birth: 21-05-84
Full UK Drivers license
A highly experienced aeronautical and spacecraft Technician Engineer, Possessing a wide range of technical, engineering and personnel skills. With hands on industry experience in assembly, integration and test of Telecommunications and scientific spacecraft. I have successfully worked on qualification projects, ensuring that project tasks are correctly carried out and delivered to the customer specification.
Applying multi-skilled general, hands-on support, working on a variety of spacecraft in various locations through-out Europe. Possessing a number of demonstrated abilities that has ensured on-going, efficient operations to technical /component level. Now looking to utilize key skills and experience preferably within the space industry.
Areas of Expertise
- ESA certified cable assembly, crimping and Wiring operations. ECSS-Q-ST-70-26 and ECSS-Q-ST-70-08(section 9) (cat 3).
- Flight material test qualification.
- Materials and manufacture processes. Structures and repairs.
- Components fit and remove.
- Propulsion systems.
- Aircraft, engine and spacecraft documentation, technical drawings etc. Spacecraft structure build.
- Waveguide Assembly and Integration.
- RF integration.
- Harness integration.
- Clean room environment, documents and procedures
- Flight panel Modification and repair.
- Adhesive application.
AIT Spacecraft Engineer and technician
OHB System AG, North Germany 2013-Present
• Carried out the Assembly, integration and test of satellite structure and there instruments and equipment.
• Produced project work instructions, procedures and test reports.
• Carried out a qualification process for flight hardware. I.e. adhesives
• Performed payload equipment / component receiving inspection, preparation of kits, installation and integration for test and/or flight configuration.
• Performed handling and overhead lifting operations.
• Performed flight spacecraft wiring (crimping, routing tying in etc,) alongside ESA standards.
• Loading and handling of MGSE onto Flight hardware.
AIT Spacecraft Technician
Astrium Portsmouth, UK 2008-Present
• To carry out the Assembly, integration and test of satellite payload structure and there instruments and equipment.
• Perform payload equipment / component receiving inspection, preparation of kits, installation and integration for test and/or flight configuration.
• Document and complete work according to company procedures. Sign-off/ complete log and data sheets for harness mate/de-mates, etc.
• Perform tie base, shim and foil washer preparation and installation.
• Prepare, use, apply, handle and dispose of chemical and hazardous substances such as Araldite, silver epoxy, thermal filler, electrodag, and solithane.
• Perform Mechanical Ground Support Equipment control and handling.
• Perform handling and overhead lifting operations.
• Have knowledge and perform the correct securing methods such as fiberglass taping, tie, wraps, string tie, and tie bases. Torqueing methods: order and values of thread and fillet locking methods using DP490 and solithane.
• Perform the correct calibration and properly use tape, tool and hardware.
• Understand technical direction and documents (drawings, procedures, logs, etc).
• Assist with tests such as alignments, thermal range, mass properties, etc.
• To perform and keep our integration bays clean and tidy (tools, tool kits and work stations).
• Perform a parts acquisition from stores, staging and sub-systems.
• To support a shift system throughout the week, 7 days.
• The coupling of each panel of the spacecraft payload, which includes any repairs and modifications and final strut assembly.
• The integration and prepare, clean, route of coax cables and harness all EMC, thermal treatment. (installation and removal).
• Panel insert integration both aluminum and carbon fiber.
• Use the machine shop for minor fabrication, modification and repair.
• To perform flight spacecraft Wiring (crimping, routing tying in etc,) alongside ESA standards.
• Worked abroad across different sites, gaining experience throughout the spacecraft build process.
GE Aviation, Hamble- Southampton, UK Airbus -Boeing 2007-2008
• The manufacture and build of Boeing & Airbus skin panels (cowlings) and components.
• Dash 8 Nacelle and Strake Airframe assembly, Carbon Fiber Panel Trimming and Modification.
Norwegian Royal Air Force Base- Kjeller, Norway 2006-2007
• Sheet metal Airframe assembly, repair and airframe life extension Modification of Seaking helicopters and F16 falcon fighter jets.
• Wing Strengthener Modification program on F16 Falcon.
• Sheet metal forming, stretching, shrinking and riveting.
• F16 Falcon- paint removal and fuel tank reseal
• F16 Falcon minor strip and rebuild
Aircraft Technician and Apprentice
Vector Fleetlands- Gosport, Portsmouth 2001-2006
I have obtained a wide range of skills and experience on military helicopters (Gazelle, Seaking, Chinook, Lynx) such includes:
• All aspects of Rotary Wing Aircraft Repair
• General Maintenance of Aircraft
• Airframe Separation, Preparation and Build
• Component Repair
• Inspection and survey
• Major/Minor Maintenance
• Use and full understanding of Pressure Systems such as Hydraulic, Fuel and Gaseous
• Modification to Airframe and Components
• Structural Repair
• Corrosion control
• Non-destructive testing
• System build and testing (hydraulic, Fuel, etc.)
• Engine overhaul
• 3 year advanced modern apprenticeship in Aircraft engineering
• City and guilds aeronautical engineering competences part 1 and 2
• NVQ levels 2 and 3 in engineering
• Development and leadership training course- completed
• Equal opportunities coarse completed
• G.C.S.E Science (double award), Art
• D.J, fitness, music production, swimming, golf, jet skiing.
• Air training Corps.
Given on request.
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.