A diligent team worker and leader, with strong communication skills and an eye for detail. Highly organised and performs well under pressure. A confident, self-driven individual, who forms strong professional and social relationships. Quick and eager to learn and willing to take on responsibility.
W O R K E X P E R I E N C E
Feb 13 – Present Career Break (World Travel)
Rolls Royce Deutschland Ltd & Co KG, Germany
Feb 12 – Feb 13 Project Engineer, Rotatives
Integrated Project Team Leader,Trent XWB engine
· Responsible for on-time delivery of rotor blade-disk (Blisk) design of Trent XWB engine
· Primary point of contact between Rolls Royce Deutschland and Rolls Royce UK
· Planning, delegation & coordination of work between Design, Stress and Thermals team members
· Regular cross-site communication between Design office and Manufacturing plant
· Programme, risk and budget management
· Regular reporting to higher management & issue escalation as required
· Additional responsibility as Process Excellence Champion for Project Engineering team
BAE Systems(Military Air Solutions), United Kingdom
Sep 09 – Jan 12 Senior Systems Engineer, Typhoon Weapons Integration
Lead Engineer, Laser Designator Pod (LPD) integrationwithTyphoon aircraft
· Responsible for managing & coordinating engineering integration activities betweenan overseas LDP supplier, internal technical specialists and four European Partner Companies
· Primary technical point of contact between BAE Systems,the LDP supplier and overseas customer
· Customer, supplier and aircraft / LDP interface requirements management
· Leaderof a 6 month risk reduction programme between BAE Systems and the LDP supplier
· Management and resolution of technical and safety issues
· Programme, riskandbudgetmanagement
· Preparation of Statements of Work and estimates
· Preparation and review of programmes, technical and safety documentation
Mar 09 – Sep 09 Graduate Engineer, Typhoon Weapons Integration
Weapons Integration Engineer
· Generation of interface control, safety and process documentationfor missile integration projects
· Progression of technical issues and preparation of man hour estimates in support to an overseas bid campaign
· ‘Commendable’ performance rating achieved – all objectives exceeded
Sep 08 – Mar 09 Graduate Engineer, Core Engineering
Assistant to Group Engineering Director
· Support to a business case for entering the wind energy industry
· Support to streamlining the UK/RoW (Rest of World) Engineering Council working groups
· Presentation on Sustainable Development, delivered by Director at UK/RoW Engineering Conference
· ‘Good’ performance rating achieved – all objectives achieved, majority exceeded
Mar 08 – Sep 08 Graduate Engineer, Typhoon Configuration Management
Technical Integration Engineer
· Technical assessment of aircraft configuration standards and definition and monitoring of retrofit upgrade programmes
· Management of technical issues
· ‘Good’ performance rating achieved – all objectives achieved, majority exceeded
Sep 07 – Mar 08 Graduate Engineer, Nimrod Partnered Support
Solution Analysis & Integration Engineer
· Analysis and monitoringof changes to an In-Service Support Solution for a reconnaissance aircraft
· Identification and resolution of design issues with Design Leads
‘Commendable’ performance rating achieved – all objectives exceeded
T R A I N I N G
SRAAM Missile Training Course
Explosives & Prohibited Weapons Awareness
Introduction to System Safety Engineering & Management
Engineering Lifecycle Management
Configuration Management Training
Project Management Awareness
E D U C A T I O N
2003 – 2007
University of Leeds (United Kingdom): MEng Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering (First Grade achieved)
1996 – 2003
Bolton School Boys’ Division(United Kingdom): A-Levels (4 grade A’s); GCSEs (8 grade A*’s, 3 grade A’s)
M A N A G E M E N T A N D L E A D E R S H I P S T Y L E
· Use regular face to face and phone communication to maximise progress of tasks
· Employ regular reporting to keep team members and management well-informed
· Maximise outcome of meetings by pre-circulating agendas with points assigned to each team member
· Maintain team morale through personal praise and recognition and through encouraging social interaction
C O M M U N I C A T I O N A N D I N T E R P E R S O N A L S K I L L S
· Communicate well with people at all levels, from shop floor technicians to senior managers and Chief Engineers
· Strong ability to repackage information from a detailed technical level to a simplified top level
· Display talentfor international and intercultural communication due to personal background, work experience and world travel
· Quickly form strong professional and social relationships, easing communication and encouraging mutual trust
O T H E R S K I L L S
German – Advanced; Gujarati (Indian language) – Intermediate; French – Basic
‘CRADLE’ and ‘DOORS’ Toolsets
S U P P O R T T O E N G I N E E R I N G E D U C A T I O N
Sep 07 – Sep 09 BAE Systems Campus Manager at Leeds University
· Responsible for organising and coordinating graduate recruitment and BAE Systems promotional eventsand delivering workshops and presentations
Sep 07 – Sep 09 BAE Systems STEM (Science Technology Engineering Maths) Ambassador
· Delivered presentations, hosted fun, educational workshops, assigned and supervised work experience projects and gave career talks at primary and secondary schools
A W A R D S
Sep 10, Apr 11 BAE Systems ‘Above & Beyond’ Award
Jul 07 BAE Systems Prize (awarded to student with highest course grade)
Jul 05 Departmental Second Year Prize (Mechanical Engineering)
Jul 04 H.L. Prize in Engineering Mathematics
Jul 04 Departmental First Year Prize (Mechanical Engineering)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.