Born on February 5, 1986 in Uralsk, Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan citizen.
2005-2010: Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, Department of General control problems
Specialty: Mathematics. Applied Mathematics
Thesis title: "Optimization of flight trajectories of a spacecraft on the asteroid Аpophis" (Under the supervision Ph.D. in Mathematical Sciences Zapletin M.P.)
July, 2010- Present: "Republican centre of space communication" (Astana, Kazakhstan), Flight control centre;
Engineer of Ballistic Navigational Support of spacecraft flight control
July 2013- Sept. 2013: Leading Engineer of Ballistic Navigational Support of spacecraft flight control
· determination of satellite orbits using the trajectory tracking data;
· prediction of satellite motion accounting for various disturbing factors, viz. noncentrality of earth gravitational field, atmosphere, geomagnetic disturbances, influence of Sun, Moon, and planets;
· estimation of accuracy of determination and prediction of spacecraft motion parameters;
· analysis of specific ballistic information (radio visibility ranges, light-and-shade flight conditions, ground track, etc).
· calculation of the navigational and astrodynamics parameters necessary for planning and realization of the ground control, and for solution of various target and service mission tasks.
· treatment and the analysis of the observed data and telemetry data;
· telemetry reception and processing;
· flight dynamics operations;
· event prediction;
· station-keeping maneuver planning;
· station-relocation maneuver planning, and fuel accounting.
· development of procedures to solve Ballistic Navigational Support problems during spacecraft operation;
· selection and justification of instrumentation locations;
Participation at the scientific conference "Lomonosov Readings-2010", 20 April 2010 (theme of the report: "On the earliest possible flight of a spacecraft to the asteroid Apophis")
Kazakh (native-speaker), English (Intermediate), Russian (fluent),
Languages: proficient with C/C++,
Software development: MS Visual Studio (C++), GCC, C++ Builder, OpenGL, Turbo Pascal.
Operating Systems: GNU/Linux, MS Windows.
Proficient with LaTex, MS Office, OpenOffice
Additional information. winner of school Olympiads in mathematics
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.