PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE • Programs related in Systems Engineering/Space Operations and Information Technology, 10+ years experience with combined education, includes but not limited to; managing or performing duties in administration.
SECURITY CLEARANCE • Adjudicated Oct 2005-Top Secret/SCI – Expired, Secret Clearance-Adjudicated Oct/Nov 2002-Expired
EDUCATION • B.A. in Management from American Military University conferred August 2010. M.S. in Space Studies/Aerospace Science from American Military University conferred November 2012.
• LAKE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS-January 2012-Present Instructor/Earth-Space Science • Certified Instruction in Earth/Space Science 6-12 • Rating-Effective
• MARRIOT VACATION CLUB INTERNATIONAL: Loss Prevention Officer – August 2009-January 2012
• ASCENT MEDIA/UNITED SERVICE SOURCE INC: Satellite Field Engineer – Feb 2008- March 2009 • Test, troubleshooting, commissioning and continuing support of customer sites • Support of Installation and Integration crews •Interpret technical writing, to include procedures, data sheets, surveys and technical annuals. • Optimizing earth station antennas • Overseeing contractors and temporary help • Ability to peak and optimize antennae • Familiar with Rack and Stack components- installation and de-installation of products and equipment. • Equipment worked with; UPS, Evertz, Miranda, cabling, etc. • Worked closely with Windows based products in coordination with troubleshooting CPU errors; such as Windows 98 to present software, and hardware.
• UNITED STATES AIR FORCE: Data Systems Operator Nov 2004 – June 2007 • Performs strategic and theater missile launch detection using the $16B Space-Based Infrared System (SBIRS).
• Collects/reports worldwide surveillance infrared data of operational value received from the $2.7B Defense Support Program (DSP) satellite constellation in direct support of national security and global air/space defense. • Manually collects infrared data to ensure valid battle space characterization for war fighters around the world.
Satellite / Ground Systems Operator Mar 2003 – Nov2004 • Responsibilities include providing ground system links for 8 remote tracking stations throughout the Air Force Satellite Control Network. • Command satellites into orbit cycle and proper configuration. • Provide daily satellite operations 24 hour-a-day, 365 days a year. • Performs end of life testing and disposes of nonfunctional equipment. • Create the most efficient vector for each satellite's position. • Assist in launch and early orbit phases of multiple satellite programs.
MILITARY SERVICE United States Air Force:
• 5 years Active Duty in the US Air Force, Oct. 2002 – June 2007 • Basic Military Training, Lackland Air Force Base, TX (2002) • Enlisted Space Operations Training / Initial Qualification Ground and Satellite Systems Operations, Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA (2003) • Enlisted Space Operations Training / Initial Qualification Data Systems Operations, Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA (2004) Air Force Training: • Enlisted Space Operations Training • Initial Qualification Ground and Satellite Systems Operations • Certification Training in Ground and Satellite Systems Operations • Initial Qualification Data Systems Operations • Certification Training in Data Systems Operations Air Force Certifications: • Satellite/Ground Systems Operator (SSO/GSO) • Global Positioning System (GPS) • Advanced Composition Explorer (ACE) • Data Systems Operator (DSO) • Certified Self Aid Buddy Care Instructor (First Aid) • Certified in multiple military systems (Classified)
AWARDS United States Air Force:
• Air Force Training Ribbon (2002) • Received National Defense Medal (2002) • Received Outstanding Unit Award (2004) • Received Air & Space Campaign Medal (2004) • Henry Award - Good Conduct Medal (2005) • Received Global War on Terrorism Medal (GWOT) (2005) • Air Force Longevity Ribbon (2006)
Special Accomplishments: • Assisted in launching of 3 currently operational Global Positioning System (GPS) satellites • Guaranteed success of over 2000 satellite sorties and maintained zero personal errors • Guaranteed success of over 3000 hours of intense SBIRS console time • Multiple certifications reduced staffing needs by 33% • Recognized as TOP 3 performer - 200 member team. • Ranked "Highly Qualified" on all 10 evaluations (Air Force Space Command’s highest crewmember rating) (2002 - Present) • Performed over 30 crew evaluations as augmentee in conjunction with the Defense Support Program between Oct 05-Oct 06, helping members receive Air Force Space Command's highest crewmember rating of "Highly Qualified".
REFERENCES • Are available upon request, including copy of DoD AF form DD-214.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.