· Senior Project Engineer experience designing and maintaining hardware, and supporting real-time operations in harsh environments
· Extensive experience managing fleets of hardware both logistically as well as technically using Lean Manufacturing & Production philosophy
· Extensive knowledge of failure investigations including fault tree creation, root cause analysis, and corrective action using standard engineering techniques
· Skilled at assessing safety analysis reports and requirement non-compliances
· Design experience leading product advances through phases such as System Requirements Review, Preliminary Design Review, Critical Design Review, etc.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Systems Engineering & Integration tasks within a multidisciplinary team
· Working knowledge of material selection and part procurement for design development as well as final fabrication on government contracts
· Extensive experience performing configuration management tasks pertaining to design/drawing iterations, as-built hardware, acceptance data packs, etc.
· Broad experienceas Test Engineer developing and executing test procedures
· Extensive experience performing impact-analysis of proposed engineering changes to hardware and processes specifically for pressure vessel systems
· Certified expertise providing real-time engineering assessments when operational changes may impact crew and vehicle
· Extensive experience planning & executingenvironmental testing of hardware including vibration, vacuum, and thermal
· Certified to train human-rated systems in harsh environments
UTC Aerospace Systems– Sr. Project Engineer, EVA Spacesuits
April 2008 – November 2013; Houston, TX
· Successfully manage fleets of ISS Flight Hardware while performing Maintenance, Life Extension, Refurbishment, Acceptance/Certification, and Flight Processing
· Construct numerous test procedures directing fault trees, physical procedures, acceptance criteria, engineering recommendations
· Develop system architecture of Redesign product via development testing and using Systems Engineering techniques
· Develop and deploy operational procedures in support of astronaut space suit training and spacesuit certification in NASA JSC human thermal rated vacuum chambers
· Provide real-time engineering support from the control room during NASA JSC human thermal rated vacuum chamber events
· Successfully operated mission control console at NASA JSC MER in support of 20 space walks and countless Intra-Vehicular activities on-orbit
· Identified hardware discrepancies during Life Extension that led to a profit-maximizing Redesign contract
Oceaneering Space Systems– Project Engineer, RCC On-orbit Shuttle Repair, Vehicle Cabin Air Monitor (VCAM), EVA Tools and Kits
March 2005 – April 2008; Houston, TX
· Provided systems engineering and configuration management services to multidisciplinary subprojects
· Created and managed several subproject databases containing test information, project logistics, and global item discrepancies
· Developed verification and validation plans for subprojects
· Tracked procurement, production, assembly, and certification of flight hardware, softgoods, & electronics
· Conveyed production concerns through engineering and drafting departments as design changes evolved
Department of Energy- Summer Intern (1998)
Brian Mound Strategic Petroleum Reserve; Freeport, TX
· Reviewed and responded to contractor requests for information and contractor submittals
· Participated in construction site inspections
· Derived a system curve used to select a pump and associated piping needed to decommission a brine pond
B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
M.E. - Space Systems Engineering
May 2004 - University of Texas, San Antonio
Expected graduation 2016 - Stevens Institute of Technology
· Experience using AutoCAD, Pro/ENGINEER, LabVIEW, MS Project, MS Access
· Fluent Spanish (both oral and written)
MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
· NASA Group Achievement Award (EVA Life Extension Team), August 2013
· HamiltonSundstrand Award (ISS Flight Hardware SRR), October 2012
· HamiltonSundstrand Award (Cert & Delivery of ISS Flight Hardware), May 2011
· NASA Group Achievement Award (Pump Module EVA Team), August 2010
· NASA Group Achievement Award (STS-132 EVA Team), July 2010
· American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics Space Operations & Support Award for 2007 (RCC Repair Team), July 2007
· NASA Group Achievement Award (RCC Repair Team), June 2006
· One NASA Peer Award (RCC Repair Team), April 2006
· ESA (Epsilon Sigma Alpha); Chapter President, 2005 – present
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.