Seeking opportunities involving either; space systems, systems engineering, software, propulsion, or thermodynamics
Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, GA
Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering Spring 2012 to Spring 2013
Bachelor of Science with Honors in Aerospace Engineering Fall 2008 to December 18, 2010
Valdosta State University Valdosta, GA
RETP - Pre-Engineering Fall 2005 to Spring 2008
Graduate Research Assistant (Aerospace Systems Design Laboratory) Spring 2012 to Spring 2013
- Researched cryogenic cooling systems for Boeing Sponsored Research
- Gained experience in general usage of NPSS during sponsored research (10 months)
- Developed various Fluid Property Tables for the FPT NPSS Thermo packages including Hydrogen, Helium, Nitrogen, Neon, Methane
- Built and validated a Reverse Turbo Brayton cryocooler model using NPSS Air Transportation Research - Assistant to Dr. Eric Feron and Ph.D. Student Fall 2010
- Developed MATLAB code in order to detect maneuvers in flight profile data
- Provided a better understanding of air traffic capacity issues for future research
System Analysis and Software Intern(Aerojet Rocketdyne) June 2013 to October 2013
- Ported Nuclear Thermal Rocket math model to newer version of NPSS
- Utilized and extended the capability of hypersonic performances math models (NPSS)
- Redesigned hypersonic NPSS inlet flow path architecture
- Developed Monte Carlo capabilities in NPSS utilized various probability distribution functions
- Developed Fuel Flow controllers in NPSS
- Develop several NPSS modules to assist in hypersonic performance analyses
Graduate Design Project– Chief Engineer Fall2012 to Spring 2013
- Part of the Human Exploration in Cis-lunar Space: Architecture and Technology Evaluations Grand Challenge
- A trade study to identify the capabilities required to support a 90 day human mission to Earth-Moon Lagrange Two by 2021
Masters Special Topic Spring 2012
- “Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of DDT&E Cost and Schedule Drivers for Space Vehicles”
- Space Launch Systems (SLS) Accelerated Booster Development Cycle
- Researched and assessed major contributors to cost and schedule overruns pertaining to launch vehicles using NAFCOM for quantification and validation
Graduate Design Project- Engineer Spring 2012
- Part of the Space Launch Systems (SLS) Accelerated Booster Development Cycle Grand Challenge
- A study that focused on reducing the development cost and schedule for the SLS Booster development
Programming: C++, C#, MATLAB, Simulink, Visual Basic, Python, Java, AutoIT
Tools: NPSS, NAFCOM,JMP, Mathematica,Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Design: AutoCAD, SolidEdge, Vehicle Sketch Pad (VSP), STK, FLOPS, ModelCenter
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.