An engineering expert with more than 15 years of total experience which includes Research & Development, as well as teaching. Achievements during this period includes the following:
· Perusing/succeeded Research on
* “Advanced Space Engine” – (patent filed)
* “Balanced angular momentum with frictional thruster”, space thruster-(patent filed)
* “Design and testing all optical logic gates”, Optical Computers – (patent filed)
* Special Motor Development-Free Energy System – (patent filed)
· Preliminary Technical Architect for “Home based hydro power plant” for Networth systems.
· Preliminary Technical Architect for “Mini Scada Solutions for Web Based Monitoring and Controls for Wind Mills” for Networth systems.
· Principal Investigator for “MeUSRMS” research project at Mettu university, Ethiopia.
· Currently undergoing research on electromagnetic metrology for measurement of temperature in IC and Rocket engine.
* Satellite Technology - Satellite Thrusters design, Satellite Systems and Advanced space engine.
* Energy sector – Solar, Wind and Hydro power plants.
* High performance computing - Quantum computing and Nano Technology.
* Product development – Hands on experience of combining mechanical, electrical, electronic equipment with computer software.
Languages : C(9.5), C++(9.5), java(6), Shell script(7), AWK(5), R4GL(5).,
Database : INFORMIX 5.0(6), Oracle8i(6), MS Access(8), SQL,
Simulation SW : AutoCAD(5), Pro-E(5), Matlab(5), NS2(5),Ansys(5).,
Operating Systems : UNIX(9), Linux(9.5), Windows XP 2007(9.5).,
(x) - Scale of knowledge, out of 10.
Academic and Professional Credentials
· Master of Engineering (Computer Science & Engineering) - From Jun 2004 until 2006, CGPA 7.92; Annamalai University, Tamilnadu, India
· Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science & Engineering) - From Aug 1993 until 1997, Government College of Technology, Bharathiyar University, Tamilnadu, India
Projects / Research Assignments
Home Based Hydroelectric Power Plant (May 2013 to Jun 2013)
* 1kw Hydro power plant output
* 1 Kw Solar pad input. with keplan turbine.
* Design, analysis and specification document development
Mini Scada Solutions for Web Based Monitoring and Controls for Wind Mills (June 2010- Oct 2010)
* Development of Communication module for communications between the windmill to the local server
* Overall design, analysis and Specification Document Development.
Advanced Space Engines; (Jan 2004 till date); SIRC, Chennai, India
* THRUSTERS (Balanced Angular Momentum with Frictional Thruster): Developing solutions to succeed with different technology for deep space transportation.
* Developed Lab scale model
* Analysis using C++ and Matlab ( Please refer to www.sirc.co.in)
* Achieved ACS module with close to 1N with electric systems
* Achieved with lesser weight ACS long life systems
Designing and Testing of all - Optical Logic Gates; (Feb 2002 – May 2005); SIRC, Chennai; India
* Design and Tested High Speed Optical Logic gates.
* Achieved the time speed to = Femto second logic gates.
* It has an optical technology and can be inherited to function like current electronic gates technology.
* Experimental model developed. ( Please refer to www.sirc.co.in)
Advanced Motors; (Mar 2002 till date); SIRC, Chennai; India
* Analysis using C++ and Matlab
* Achieved lower bandwidth motor for less output force. ( Please refer to www.sirc.co.in)
* It can work as both motor and can generator.
* Magnetic energy has been converted into mechanical and electric energy.
* Lab scale test performed. By conceptual test
Electromagnetic Metrology; ( Feb 2006 till date); SIRC Chennai; India
* Involved in the study of finding the five physical property (Temperature, pressure flow rate, noise, and vibration) of rocket and flight engines for the Gas Turbine Research and Establishment (GTRE) lab of DRDO, Government of India.
Embedded Software Cluster; (Apr 1999 – Feb 2001); IQ Net softs; Client- Infocrust Technologies
* PH Controlling Using Fuzzy Logic Controller
* DC Motor Controlling Using Fuzzy Logic Controller
* FUZZY Controller for AC-Motor
Kone Management Information Systems (KMIS); Jun 1998 – Apr 1999; Kone Elevators India Ltd., Chennai – India.
* Management trainee.
* Software developer, as a single player dealing with personal and HR module with finance module
Success Innovative Research Center (SIRC), Chennai (www.sirc.co.in) – (June 2002 till date)
Research Lead & Chief Executive Officer
Involved in research activities, in the areas of:
* Space Engine Technology
* Optical Computers
* Electromagnetic Metrology
* Wireless Technology by zigbee application.
* Electrical and Mechanical appliances controlled by Software
Teaching experience in Academic Institutions– (June 2006 till date)
Teaching Computer Science, in various institutions as Assistant Professor & Lecturer:
* Mettu University, Mettu, Ethiopia (September 2013 till date)
* Sri Vidhyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupathi, India (June 2012 – Aug 2013)
* Arignar Anna Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, India (Aug 2011 – June 2012)
* Star Lion Engineering College, Tanjore, India (March 2010 – Aug 2010)
* Kingston Engineering College, Vellore, India (June 2010 – Jan 2011)
* Ganathipathi Tulsi Jain Engg college, Vellore, India (Jan 2009 – May 2010)
* SRM University, Chennai, India (June 2007 – Nov 2007)
* Ranipet Engineering College, Vellore, India (June 2006 – April 2007)
* Merit Trac, Bangalore, India (June 2008 till date)
Research/5S Consultant for Perungudi Engineering Cluster – (Dec 2008 – Dec 2009)
* Consulting for Automobile spare parts manufacturing industry.
* Suggesting sustained and professional work atmospheres.
* Suggesting for the improved quality of product.
IQ NET Softs, Chennai, India –(May 1999 – June 2002)
* Embedded module development as a single player for AC, DC, PH controllers.
* Client interaction, requirement gathering, analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation.
Kone Elevators India Ltd., Chennai - India –(may 1998 – Feb 1999)
* Integrated Software development for finance, Personal and HR.
* Work order processing for service lifts.
* “Designing All-Optical Logic Gates”, published in Indian science congress 2007, Planet earth at Annamalai University.
* “All-Optical XOR Gate”, published at the National conference on computing and communicaton in Feb 2010 organised by CSE department, at Ganathipathi Tulsi Jain Engg College.
* “Denial of Service(DOS) attack in vehicular AdHoc Network” in NCAT-2K13, conducted by department of Computer Science and Engineering at Madhanapalli Institute of Technology.
* Balanced angular momentum with frictional thrusters
* Advanced Space Engine (5 inventions)
* Design and Testing All-Optical Logic Gates (4 inventions)
* Fuel free motor cum generator
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.