A goal oriented, technical engineer that by the use of creativity, teamwork and leadership is able tackle problems by using pertinent and efficient approaches.
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering - Emphasis on Astronautics
California State University Long Beach May 2011 - December 2013
Dean’s list Fall 2012 GPA 3.3
Engineering Intern, Koshigoe & Associates, Long Beach, CA September 2013 - Current
Acoustic vibration analysis on vehicles using finite element analysis.
Draft vehicle on ASG software to match given NASTRAN bulk files.
Periodically inform K&A staff of my training progress.
AVID Middle School Tutor, Nicholas Jr. High School, Fullerton, CA January 2010 – May 2010
Tutor Jr. High School students on science and mathematics.
Systems Librarian, Fullerton College Library, Fullerton, CA January 2009 – November 2010
Redesign new library web page.
Create content to inform students of library services and events.
Longitudinal Stability of Aircraft
General Software Skills
Windows XP, Vista, 8
Microsoft Visual Studio
Mac OSX 10.9.2 Mavericks
Design Build Fly
· Design and build a RC aircraft for AIAA/Cessna/Raytheon competition.
· In charge of systems integration and project management.
· Drafted aircraft model on SolidWorks
· Performed Finite Element Analysis (SolidWorks) on the structure to verify its integrity.
· Document and presented all of the design process into:
· Proposal, Project Design, Conceptual Design, Critical Design, Preliminary Design, Systems Acceptance
· Led the team in the integration of the final document to meet aggressive deadlines.
· Created and updated outlines for team members to use as guidelines for the documentation and presentation of the project.
· Contribute to the development of a test platform for verification and validation of the propulsion subsystem.
· Verified the stability requirements of the design. Analyzed the stability and control of the aircraft.
Supersonic Nozzle Design
· Apply computational fluid dynamics, CFD, on supersonic nozzle.
· Find the flow properties of a conic and concave 2-D supersonic nozzle.
· Use the method of characteristics to predict the shock waves reflection off a conic and concave nozzle.
· Compared the flow of a conical nozzle versus a concave nozzle.
Heat Transfer in Underground Electrical Aluminum Cable
· Provided the conceptual design for the heat transfer in an underground electrical aluminum cable with specific design parameters.
· Determined the length of the aluminum cable to be 500 meters and to place it inside PVC conduits, which have 15 centimeters of diameter.
· The design considered the 2-D Conduction heat transfer in the linear and radial directions along with convection heat transfer.
· Recommended type of insulation to reduce heat transfer to the surroundings.
Pressure Distribution on UAV at Level Flight
· Analyzed the overall pressure distribution of the DBF UAV aircraft using Star-CCM+ to verify and validate the lift and drag requirements set forth by the DBF Design Team.
Fundamentals of Engineering NCEES October 2013
Spanish, English, and French
Extracurricular Activities / Memberships
Former Member, California Launch Vehicle Initiative (CALVEIN) September 2012 – November 2012
Building rockets and testing different types of technologies.
Built rockets to test criogenic fueled engines provided by aerospace companies.
Worked in the machine shop, taking measurements, bending pipes and using all tools to create the parts that would then be assembled into the final launch system.
Academy of platonic philosophy.
· General Chemistry
· Engineering Design Graphics
· Computer Methods in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MATLAB)
· Engineering Fluid Dynamics
· Flight Mechanics
· Numerical Methods in Aerospace/ Programming (i.e. MATLAB, C++)
· Thermodynamics / Heat Transfer Systems
· Fluid Dynamics
· Aerospace Engineering Seminar
· Applied Mathematics
· Numerical Methods in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
· Engineering Thermodynamics
· Engineering Fluid Dynamics
· Analytical Mechanics Dynamics
· Mechanics of Deformable Bodies
· Astronautics and Space
· Aerospace Structures
· Fundamentals of Spacecraft Dynamics
· Computational Fluid Dynamics
· Aerodynamics I
· Aerospace Structures
· Aerospace System Design
· Space Flight and Orbital Mechanics
· Mechanical Properties of Materials Laboratory
· Heat Transfer Systems Design
· Aerodynamics Laboratory
· Space Systems Engineering
· Flight Mechanics
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.