I am a Telecommunications Engineer, Master of Science in Engineering Management, with Spanish as mother tongue, excellent English and good knowledge of German. I have work experience in IT and aerospace and am currently employed as a Project Manager. I am now open to engineering or management positions in an international company with career development prospects where I can be a key member of your team and use my experience and knowledge to move your company forward.
2007 - 2008 Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien)
1999 - 2006 University of Seville
Nov 2009 – Present Project Manager, ALTER Technology, Seville
· Project manager for BepiColombo, MTG and several smaller programmes.
· I coordinate departments within the company and maintain regular meetings in order to effectively manage and monitor my team.
· I am accountable for the projects’ progress and report both internally and to clients.
· I am responsible of the full project lifecycle: proposals to customers, reception of purchase orders, follow up, quality control, notifications and delivery.
· I have improved my management and organization skills, delegating tasks as necessary to assistants to focus on added value activities.
· I maintain an excellent atmosphere among the staff involved in projects and a positive attitude towards achievement of goals and promoting best practice.
Jan 2007 –Sep 2007 System Engineer, Indra Sistemas, Madrid
· I defined requirements and human-machine interface for air traffic control systems.
· I communicated with clients to recognise and fulfill their needs in a timely manner.
· I adhered to tight deadlines, working under pressure and with variable workloads.
· I gained experience of team work and responsibility.
· I learned to use tools such as DOORs as well as company owned tools.
Feb 2006 –Jun 2006 Consultant Intern, eXperts IT, Bilston, West Midlands
· I used my technical expertise to install equipment and infrastructure.
· I gained customer service and help desk experience through maintaining clients’ equipment and networks.
· I developed my leadership and delegation skills through managing a small team.
INTEREST AND AWARDS
· TALENTIA Scholarship awarded by the Andalusian Government (2007) –A program to sponsor young motivated Andalusians to further their education abroad.
· Leonardo Program (2006) –A European Union exchange initiative offering internship programmes across Europe.
· Awarded scholarship to pay first year university fees for achieving the highest results in my school.
· I spent several summers in the USA with an exchange family from age 14 to 18 to gain fluency in English and learnt German whilst studying my Masters in Austria.
· I enjoy travelling and have travelled extensively in Europe and more recently South America and Southeast Asia, therefore I am willing to relocate or travel in my future job.
· I like sports such as basketball, football, tennis, skiing and cycling.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.